Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Target - I really didn't see that coming. I thought Meijer would be first. A W Hotel in the David Whitney would be a great re-purposing of that space -- is the Roxbury Group still involved?

Does that reporter remind anyone else of Jm J Bullock?

There's another local guy who reminds me of French Stewart
    Last edited by rb336; August-18-11 at 02:59 PM.

^^ heh... Monroe!

... I hope that developers come and rehab these buildings ASAP, they have been derelict eyesores long enough. They can be converted into hotels with some high-end apartments and penthouses.

I'm not sure where a Target would fit in downtown.. I'd like to see it come somewhere in the central city.. already there's the harper woods store @ eastland, the southfield/Northland store, and the dearborn store @ ford road..

Hooray for Target rumor! Where would a good location be for Target? Downtown Chicago has a cool looking Target and Whole foods around the south loop. I'm sure it wouldn't be as big as Chicago's, but I would go there all the time! It would be a good supplement to our fine dollar stores here!