Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default 9375 Amity St. Detroit 48214

Does anyone know anything about this address [[9375 Amity St.). The building currently serves at a church. Amity St. is a one block long street between McClellan & Pennsylvania and Kercehval and Vernor. It was built in 1910 and was named Amity Temple in 1920. Around 1940 the Knights of Columbus took it over. The church is trying to get the building placed on the Historical Registry. I am not a member but I told a member of the church that I would see if someone here might be able to help. I appreciate any help anyone can provide...Most of the information above was found at the Burton Collection of the Main Library..Thanks..The link is a current picture of the building.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=9375+a...QFZ4Fcf6HGYkwg
    Last edited by MidTownMs; August-12-11 at 12:07 PM.