Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WWJBD?

[[What Would John Bolton Do?)

ccbatson Guest

He [[Kim Jung Ill) wants more than the US to leave him alone...he wants money and power. I agree that he will not likely use a nuclear weapon, but I am not sure that he might not attack some US or South Korean targets with conventional weapons.

he would certainly have no problem selling a nuke to the highest bidder. that is the biggest threat, and yet another lapse in the judgment of the neocons

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    He [[Kim Jung Ill) wants more than the US to leave him alone...he wants money and power. I agree that he will not likely use a nuclear weapon, but I am not sure that he might not attack some US or South Korean targets with conventional weapons.
    Yes, the scary thing is that we have 40000+ U.S. soldiers in the demilitarized zone who could become targets for this lunatic. Not to mention, he could take out Soul very easily.

This nut, Kim Jong ll may just be saber rattling for attention, but America cannot afford to take this matter lightly. Hopefully a compromise can be reached because if we must resort to fire power, I fear it will be very costly in terms of American and South Korean lives.
    Last edited by Detroitej72; June-01-09 at 06:39 PM.

ccbatson Guest

I will not disagree with you on this one Detroitej72.

See, we can find common ground!

ccbatson Guest

However, I am not so sure Obama and you are on that same common ground when it comes to North Korea.

Only time will tell on that one.

ccbatson Guest

True...not looking to good so far though.

However, I am not so sure Obama and you are on that same common ground when it comes to North Korea.

what makes you say that other than your insane, unustified hatred of the man?

ccbatson Guest

For one thing, his lack of response and the escalating provocation Rb.

For one thing, his lack of response and the escalating provocation Rb.
    gee, bats, there WAS a strong response -- stronger than any dubya ever gave

Wouldn't a lack of response and a provocation be opposites? Like when your dad says, "Don't fight with your brother; just ignore him."

ccbatson Guest

Sorry...escalating provocation from N. Korea.

Rb...what was the strong response you are referring to? Did it work? Or did more aggressive provocation follow it?

Sorry...escalating provocation from N. Korea.

Rb...what was the strong response you are referring to? Did it work? Or did more aggressive provocation follow it?
    oh, has there been more provocation? bluster/mouthing off doesn't count [[even though you clearly feel that it is the greatest strength)

as for the strong response, i could tell you, but it would never get through your rand goggles and rand ear plugs

damn, Bats looks just like one of those Tommy drones

ccbatson Guest

He wants money and power. He does not care if his beloved proletariots fall in pursuit of this. Who am I speaking of? Kim Jong ill or Obama?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2