Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Clawson Sucks

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 48091 View Post
    Clawson is a nice place to live because of its ordinances. I hope to move back some day when I can afford to get out of my house.

Hint: Go to the cop shop and explain to them you're a visitor [[show them your license) and that you didn't know about the ordinances. Explain your remorseful and won't do it again. Ask if leniency can be shown.

[[hint may not work if you're black)
    Wow.

So what is it again that makes Clawson such a nice place that you are looking forward to moving back? The fact that city officials choose to let "those people" who visit understand that they are not equally welcome?
    And to think people wonder why we have such poor race relations and this region is so racially segregated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevgoblue View Post
    Wow.

So what is it again that makes Clawson such a nice place that you are looking forward to moving back? The fact that city officials choose to let "those people" who visit understand that they are not equally welcome?
    And to think people wonder why we have such poor race relations and this region is so racially segregated.
    You've got it. [[I'm sure that we'll now hear about the difficult time white people get at the CAYMC, though... as if those folks don't give everyone a hard time...)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevgoblue View Post
    Wow.

It's changed a lot since I was born, but unfortunately it's still that way. I've seen a few people cited for DWB's.

It's these old folks, they're still so racist, and Clawson is filled with them. However, the school district is starting to get much more diverse [[most via kids from other cities) and the young kids aren't racist at all.

It is a nice city, and this region, not just Clawson, is still dealing with racist old people.

As already mentioned it's the homeowners fault for not letting you know about it.
    If I was the homeowner I'd pay your fine since I was the one who F'd up.