Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Actualy that would be you trying to divert from the subject and thinking I would be that stupid as to disclose details in a public forum,or you are a fed,my guess is that you have never been a parent either.
    So either you lied or you are too afraid to do anything to stop “gangs” that you come on a social forum to discuss your make believe issues.

If the subject is Gangs in Detroit then asking what gang is giving you an issue, how is that diverting away from the original subject?

You’re calling me a fed but advise me to give local authorities of gang names that the are already aware of and get paid very well enough to do so. DPD is not stupid, you are for thinking you can lie to us about this misinformation you are spreading.

Quote Originally Posted by Sehv313 View Post
    So either you lied or you are too afraid to do anything to stop “gangs” that you come on a social forum to discuss your make believe issues.

If the subject is Gangs in Detroit then asking what gang is giving you an issue, how is that diverting away from the original subject?

You’re calling me a fed but advise me to give local authorities of gang names that the are already aware of and get paid very well enough to do so. DPD is not stupid, you are for thinking you can lie to us about this misinformation you are spreading.
    Yea try sticking to the topic and stop making it about me because you come here and cry about living along side of the gangs.

The list I provided was from your local sources and a 2 year old can search it,or they can just come on the internet and act like one.

I never advised you to give anybody gang member names,your local authorities are well aware of who they are,you are the one asking me to provide names.

Everybody pretty much knows I do not live there and if you could follow the bouncing ball or at least try and follow a thread you would not be tripping over yourself while calling others liars.

I think you actually was the one who posted false information because you saying you live around the gangs and having a mouth like that,you would not last long.

You clearly are afraid of doing anything about them because they still exist,in your neighborhood as you say.

The question was - Who are they and how do you stop them

You have not come up with any solutions or answers outside of calling me a liar,the more you write the more it looks like you have a vested interest in protecting them.

You are clearly still around which would not be the case if you talked like that to anybody on the street,so why do you have to hide on the internet to do it?
    Last edited by Richard; October-18-23 at 07:25 PM.