[[Taken from www.allaccess.com)

Iconic Detroit local TV news anchor Bill Bonds will pair up with another veteran TV anchor, Rich Fisher, to host a new daily afternoon talk show on WCAR-AM. "The Bonds and Fisher Show" will launch on October 3 and will be co-hosted by former WJR producer Rachel Nevade, with WWJ-TV Meterologist Jim Madaus on hand for weather reports.

“Once this radio television business bites you, you stay bit," said Bonds, who was one of the market's most well-known media figures from his long run at WXYZ-TV. "I can’t wait to start working with two talented pros who love the business. Michigan and Detroit are faced with tremendous challenges and we’ll be asking tough honest questions, looking for some honest, logical answers that make sense. I am anxious to get started and it’s great to be back in the mix."

Fisher, also a former WXYZ-TV anchor also seen on WJBK-TV and WKBD, added, “I’m really looking forward to working with Bill again. It’s going to be a lot of fun and there’s always something new with Bill.”

Ah yes, the return of Bill Bonds. I don't even know where the station is on the dial, but I'm looking forward to listening to ol' Bill again.