Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

To those who were looking for the account of several people who unearthed a CIA MindBox on the east side of Detroit in 2001, the story is here: http://www.pride-rock.net/MindBox.html

I have been hearing a strange humming noise for like 2 years around 4-6 am in the morning. and I am in the boonies of upper Oakland County. i have asked others if they hear it, and they have said no. This is farm country and there are no factory's, or large machinery at that time in the morning.

Donovan,

One of my earliest experiences that forced me to pay attention to this phenomena was during our vacation up on Crooked Lake in Petoskey just after the Labor Day weekend. I walked around looking for the source of the 'diesel idling' that was keeping me awake. Came to the conclusion that the sound was ubiquitous, there was NO localization of the source where-ever I went.

When we returned from up north, I started noticing it everywhere...but again, to varying degress. It was NOT a constant. I often hear it change pitch and intensity, sometimes in a harsh warble-tone that I can feel tugging my emotion to places I don't comfortably wander. If it weren't for my weird nervous system and sensory perception, I'm not sure this would be such the quest for me.

I look forward to us finding a solution for this, and having proof of one original source for an old suspect 'hum' now live with us here...perhaps we can get closer to the truth. If this is what I suspect, we will indeed discover some odd opposition soon. [[I am seriously critical of even this new visitor, since they haven't been proven out as a possible hoax just yet, but I've got my ways of rooting out the truth...no offense Takascar, this is S.O.P.)

Cheers and more,
    John

Where can I find the geological survey data on the depth of ground cover over bedrock?!
    Gannon...I'm not sure where you could find this data but in this part of the world, where glaciers roamed free, the variance in this measurement can vary greatly in a short horizontal distance.

I just read through this whole thread. Very interesting. BTW did you ever get back to that location on 3 mile [[lane)? and take some more pictures or video? I'm very courious after reading the MindBox story.

Thanks,
    Matthew aka sycloneman

The Wikipedia article on Mains hum most likely has nothing to do with this but I found it interesting anyway.

Default Bump

Is this still a problem city-wide or has it been determined that it is Zug Island?

Well beyond city-wide, but certain areas have a strange amplification of the effects. Some areas in Windsor actually have vibrating high-rises.

I believe the energy is radiated grid-wide now, not neighborhood specific. I don't think the 'test' boxes are the problem any longer. But knowing they exist is enough proof to continue down this path as the true source for the most distracting of the hums.

I say it plural now, because these past few mornings they've been frequency-hopping. Stirring things up. I can perceive it quite clearly most of the time...even during the day when ambient noise is low.

Even with earplugs, this energy tickles the core of my brain. I know it is ElecroMagnetic...I've got quite a bit of understanding of that, the various frequency bands and how they appear to our perceptual system...and even some stuff that is considered Top Secret, from advantageous internet searches into university archive systems whose abstract listings were not protected.

So...Zug Island was ONLY an issue because a group in Windsor wanted someone to sue. The base source of the hum was not proven to come from there, but the exacerbation which caused some of the high-rise vibrations may have. That is only a distraction.

Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by Gannon; October-28-11 at 03:48 PM.

Up again...heh. Yeah, it was the hum...waking me from a sound sleep just before midnight.

I was adding something on another board, when I got the urge to search again on the term "ELF EM". Years ago, whenever I searched on anything having to do with Extremely Low Frequency ElectroMagnetic radiation...during the times of those odd lucid dreams about the Tesla technology, every New Moon cycle for four months before ItsJeff died...I ran into heavy Top Secret restrictions.

Tonight I found this article. I think it deserves more careful reading than I can do right now...but in the section called Behavioral Studies, I think we have our smoking gun, or at least reasons why this hum would be purposely injected into the AC grid. I never imagined that the 'sparklies' I often see in my vision were in any way related. Remember, the standard line from our esteemed medical establishment is that floaters and visual sparkles and tinnitus are NORMAL. I am beginning to think they are only ubiquitous...but not in any way natural or normal.

Cheers!
    John

Good Lord...and it just started 'frequency-hopping'. This is very annoying. I can almost guarantee my girlfriend will wake up complaining of extreme nightmares now. Anyone want to make a bet on it?!

Cheers anyways...in go the Mack's earplugs again. Maybe I'll get some sleep, too.

This past week, the hum is back to being on a regular interval...but the amplitude has increased greatly. My girlfriend has no trouble hearing it now, although I've noticed she identifies a different part of the spectrum as annoying than the one that I usually do, that may be due to a difference in sensitivity of our perceptions. Kinda like how screeching nails on a chalkboard affect women while men/boys can usually not even hear it.

Is anyone else waking up exactly on the hour in the wee ones of the morning?

I hear it change pitch and intensity, and go into that horrible warbled distortion, regularly. I can once again set my clocks to it.

Two, three, and four o'clock are specific changes in this phenomenon. Now I am not surprised when I awake at exactly the hour, and my partner is still having those panic dreams. Last night, I began feeling some resonace in my chest cavity, too. That one is a first. Whatever is causing this is really reaching deep...I'd really like to get some better measuring equipment.

It is loud during the day now, too. I can hear it over Craig Fahle on the radio...wonder if that'll get him to cover this again...LOL!

Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by Gannon; November-22-11 at 11:01 AM.

And as an aside, reading a book called "The Seventh Sense" about Controlled Remote Viewing [[the true stuff behind that movie, Men Who Stare at Goats), the author specifically states something I've felt for many years.

One thing that became painfully clear to me is that the 60-cycle currrent is probably one of the most debilitating and pervasive of all the inventions we live with. A modern digital clock is probably the most blatant emitter of 60-cycle radiation we live with in our homes, and where do we keep it? Right at the head of our beds, facing us, where it can bombard us with radiation as we sleep. No wonder we've been likened to a nation of zombies.

So, not everything from Tesla is beneficial to our specie...

Sincerely,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    ...Tonight I found this article. I think it deserves more careful reading than I can do right now...but in the section called Behavioral Studies, I think we have our smoking gun, or at least reasons why this hum would be purposely injected into the AC grid. I never imagined that the 'sparklies' I often see in my vision were in any way related. Remember, the standard line from our esteemed medical establishment is that floaters and visual sparkles and tinnitus are NORMAL. I am beginning to think they are only ubiquitous...but not in any way natural or normal.
    Very interesting article. But before you think you've found the cause of your dementia, re-read this sentence from the opening paragraph:

The theory that one's mind is being controlled by waves being beamed by some ultrasecret conspiracy is one found among almost every stripe of paranoid; lest we excite such individuals, we must tread very carefully.
    Then consider a stiff shot of whiskey.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/22/opinion/the-umbrella-man.html

After viewing this today I couldn't help but think about the disconnected at DYes.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/22/opinion/the-umbrella-man.html

After viewing this today I couldn't help but think about the disconnected at DYes.

At least you're now being less specific with your insults...nice.

I've seen the inference about the umbrella man, and it IS odd how he only pops it up after the car drives by...you'd think if he was using it as a sunscreen, it'd be up while he was waiting.

You probably think the 'standing down' of the Secret Service on the president's car just before that very public murder was as normal as NORAD standing down for an hour and a half on the morning of 9-11, too.

Talk about a disconnect.

Cheers!
    John
    Last edited by Gannon; November-22-11 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Deleted a slight error

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    Very interesting article. But before you think you've found the cause of your dementia, re-read this sentence from the opening paragraph:

Then consider a stiff shot of whiskey.

Wesley! I am surprised at you.

What dementia?!

When, outside of the common cold, is whiskey considered medicine?

That doesn't sound like a positive cure for anything.

I am not paranoid nor afraid of anything. I am merely aware, hyper-sensitive to some perceptions. I've made quite a career of it in the hifi world, actually.

Thanks for playing along, though.

Cheers!

I've seen the inference about the umbrella man, and it IS odd how he only pops it up after the car drives by...you'd think if he was using it as a sunscreen, it'd be up while he was waiting.
    So, you didn't watch the clip.

I read the article, but on my old cellular connection videos run poorly.

Now that I'm on high-speed, I'll take a gander.

Cheers!

The testimony Louie Steven Witt gave before the House Select Committee on Assassinations is incorrect and does not reflect the actions of the man with the umbrella in the Zapruder film.

Fact that the man in the video you want me to believe then uses his testimony, verbatim without argument, to ridicule those who pursue conspiracy truth in such a dramatic way...using a voice I can hear YOU speaking in, btw...merely proves that you'll believe anything you find as long as it agrees with your worldview.

I am MUCH more skeptical than that...and call this weak attempt at derailing this conversation debunked until further notice. LOL!

Cheers, can I have that 45 minutes of my life back now?!
    Last edited by Gannon; November-22-11 at 05:22 PM.

Here are the links I used to very quickly blow your distraction to smithereens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q91RZko5Gw

http://scribblguy.50megs.com/hscaumbr.htm

You really should do some investigation on the things you post before sharing them...just because it is printed in the NY Times doesn't make it true. Just merely approved by the powers that be!

Sincerely,
    John

Here are the links I used to very quickly blow your distraction to smithereens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q91RZko5Gw

http://scribblguy.50megs.com/hscaumbr.htm

You really should do some investigation on the things you post before sharing them...just because it is printed in the NY Times doesn't make it true. Just merely approved by the powers that be!

Sincerely,
    John
    Yeah, umm, that's some great stuff there!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Yeah, umm, that's some great stuff there!
    Better than the excrement you made me waste my time on!

Here is a little to help you...

Mr. WITT. I really couldn't say. I don't think I was there very long. Since I was not that all-fired determined to carry out what I set out to do, I am sure I didn't wait a great length of time.

Mr. GENZMAN. Did the motorcade come soon thereafter?
    Mr. WITT. Yes, it apparently did.
    Mr. GENZMAN. What did you do when you saw the motorcade coming into the area?
    Mr. WITT. Well, as I recall, the motorcade had already made the turn and was coming down Elm Street going west on Elm before I became aware it was there, and it would have been from a straightline position off to my left about like this [indicating] when I saw it.
    Mr. GENZMAN. What did you do when you saw it approaching you?
    Mr. WITT. I think I got up and started fiddling with that umbrella trying to get it open, and at the same time I was walking forward, walking toward the street.

Mr. GENZMAN. You testified that you were opening the umbrella to use it as a symbol hoping to catch the President's eye?
    Mr. WITT. Yes, sir.
    Mr. GENZMAN. Could you elaborate further as to the type of symbol you thought you were applying?
    [PB433]
    Mr. WITT. I just knew it was a sore spot with the Kennedys; I just knew the vague generalities of it. It had something to do with something that happened years ago with the senior Joe Kennedy when he was Ambassador to England.
    Mr. GENZMAN. What happened next?
    Mr. WITT. I beg your pardon?
    Mr. GENZMAN. What happened next? I believe you testified that you were moving forward opening your umbrella as the motorcade was approaching you?

Mr. WITT. Yes. As I moved toward the street, still walking on the grass, I heard the shots that I eventually learned were shots. At the time somehow it didn't register as shots because they were so close together, and it was like hearing a string of firecrackers, or something like that. It didn't at that moment register on me as being shots.

Mr. GENZMAN. Did you react in any way?
    Mr. WITT. No. I continued to move forward and finally got this umbrella up in the air. I think by the time I got the thing up in the air I was over and possibly standing on the retaining wall.

Mr. GENZMAN. Did President Kennedy see your umbrella?
    Mr. WITT. I have no way of knowing. I really don't.
    Mr. GENZMAN. What do you next recall happening?

Mr. WITT. Let me go back a minute. As I was moving forward I apparently had this umbrella in front of me for some few steps. Whereas other people I understand saw the President shot and his movements; I did not see this because of this thing in front of me, The next thing I saw after I saw the car coming down the street, down the hill to my left, the car was just about at a position like this [indicating] at this angle here. At this time there was the car stopping, the screeching of tires, the jamming on of brakes, motorcycle patrolman right there beside one of the cars. One car ran upon the President's car and a man jumped off and jumped on the back. These were the scenes that unfolded as I reached the point to where I was seeing things.

Mr. GENZMAN. What did you hear at that time? Did you hear voices?
    Mr. WITT. I don't recall any voices at that particular time. After I finally became aware that something had happened, you know, something terrible had happened, I just sat down. I was standing on the retaining wall, and I just sat down, just right straight down, and apparently--I don't know if I had laid the umbrella down or dropped it or what I did. Nevertheless, I think it ended up on the sidewalk and I just sat there. Some of the things that I recall, one of the things I remember seeing while standing, there was a couple, I looked down to the right and there was a man and a woman, and they were covering [PB434] sitting down to my right and he said something like: They done shot them folks. He repeated it two or three times but it was repetitious of him saying the same thing.

Mr. GENZMAN. What was he saying?
    Mr. WITT. They done shot them folks--something to this effect.
    Mr. GENZMAN. Can you describe this man?
    Mr. WITT. I remember him as being a Negro man. I don't know if I ever actually looked at him for any length of time or not.
    Mr. GENZMAN. Did you hear any other voices?
    Mr. WITT. Well, there was sort of a pandemonium all around. The other thing that stands out in my mind, there was a woman or a girl, a female voice up behind me shrieking and crying, and she again repeated the same thing several times. She said something to the effect: They shot those people right before my eyes, or something like this. Anyway, there was repetition in what she said. She said it two or three times.

Highlighted for your amusement and education.

There was nothing in front of the man with the umbrella when the motorcade went by. He wasn't moving forward opening it. He was standing there with it already open. The Zapruder film is obscured by that big sign, so I'd want to see the film and camera images from across the street...but nothing so far shows him moving while the car was entering the plaza.

Here is a nice detail of Dealey Plaza, I'm trying to find the retaining wall he mentioned.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/plazao.jpg

Cheers, you sure make this fun.

And this, just because your fellow from that video is a liar and likely playing for the bad guys:

Zapruder film frame showing the umbrella

None of these theories is approved or confirmed. But the actions of Umbrella and Dark-complected man are. While almost everyone in Dealey Plaza was reacting to the assassination by either falling to the ground or moving towards Grassy Knoll, both men sat down on the sidewalk of Elm Street. In this situation, several photographs indicate that the dark-complected man talked into a radio. Jim Towner made a photograph where an antenna - or better an antenna-like device - can be seen jutting out from behind the man's head and his hands holding an object to his face. Just moments later, they both got up and walked away - each in another direction: Dark-complected man went toward the Triple Underpass while Umbrella man was walking towards the Schoolbook Depository.

Officially, both persons did not exist. Neither FBI nor Warren Commission made any effort to locate them. Researchers claimed that the lack of investigation of these men indicate the poor quality of the government's care of the assassination. When the House Select Committee on Assassinations was formed, researchers demanded an investigation of both men. Finally, the Committee released a photograph of Umbrella Man and asked anyone to come forward with any information about him.

"Coincidently", the Umbrella Man was suddenly identified in Dallas just shortly after this national appeal. An anonymous caller told researcher Penn Jones Jr. that the wanted man was the former Dallas insurance salesman Louis Steven Witt. Jones contacted some local newsmen and together they confronted Witt. Although Witt refused to talk to a newsman, he confirmed that he was in Dealey Plaza when Kennedy was killed.

Jones later wrote:

"I felt the man had been coached. He would answer no questions and pointedly invited us to leave. His only positive statement, which seemed to come very quickly, was that he was willing to appear before the House Select Committee on Assassinations in Washington."

Witt told the Commission that he had the umbrella to heckle Kennedy. He claimed that someone told him that an open umbrella would rile Kennedy. But he did not offer any further explanation of how it would heckle JFK. Some Committee members theorized that the umbrella somehow referred to Kennedy's father who was serving as U.S. ambassador to Britain prior to World War II. The umbrella may have symbolized the policies of Britain's Prime Minister Chamberlain who always carried an umbrella.

"I think I went sort of maybe halfway up the grassy area [[on the north side of Elm Street), somewhere in that vicinity. I am pretty sure I sat down....[[When the motorcade approached) I think I got up and started fiddling with that umbrella trying to get it open, and at the same time I was walking forward, walking toward the street....Whereas other people I understand saw the President shot and his movements; I did not see this because of this thing [[the umbrella) in front of me....My view of the car during that length of time was blocked by the umbrella's being open."

None of Witt s statements were accurate. Umbrella man stood waiting for the motorcade with his umbrella in the usual position over his head. Then he pumped it up in the air as Kennedy passed. Despite Witt's bizarre story - totally incompatible with the actions of the man in the photographs - a few researchers accepted Louis Steven Witt as the "Umbrella Man".

The HSCA made no effort to find the second man, the Dark-complected man, who appeared to have been talking on a radio moments after the assassination. Witt claimed he had no recollection of such a person, although on photographs he can be seen talking to him. He only recalled a "Negro man" who sat down near him and mumbling:
    "They done shot them folks."

One of the Committee's attorneys asked Witt specifically if he remembers seeing the man with a walkie-talkie. This is interesting because no one has ever admitted the possibility of radios in use in Dealey Plaza. Both men still remain in mystery among the people of Dealy Plaza.

from the site: http://www.jfk-assassination.de/articles/umbrella.php

linked off this forum posting: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=88674
    Last edited by Gannon; November-22-11 at 03:48 PM.

You just wanted to bait me into making this thread go off track.

Good work.

So, back to our regularly scheduled discussion on the low-level HUM which has been plaguing the more sensitive and aware and resonant individuals in the world.

If you've been suffering sleeping problems, especially between two and four in the morning, or have been having really strange violent dreams which continue to disturb you through your day...and occasionally cause deep panic upon waking...then I'd like to propose the cause.

Interference radiating from the AC lines in your home, along with the devices plugged into outlets connected to them...coupled with some other radiations from radio/television and cellular phone towers, and probably exacerbated by natural Earth effects such as the Schumann Resonance [[or heartbeat of the Planet) and weather, and even extra-atmospheric effects like the current Sun eruptions [[which actually are heating up ALL the planets in the solar system, kinda proving that our global warming isn't caused by human behavior, but I digress).

I believe, but cannot prove at this time, that these radiations are being created on purpose. The overall reason is behavior control over the masses. The population doesn't react in unanimity simultaneously, because of each individual's psyche, chemistry, and spirituality. But enough of a trend can be felt and identified among those whose egos don't interrupt their perceptions.

Right now, there are a good many sleeping agents and mood influencers being consumed by the great majority of the population...mostly due to a lack of sleep and other stress-influenced effects. Indeed, some fight against it, but consume other substances...even some quite illegal...in order to cope. Some go to other addictions, like eating or sleeping or buying or exercise...or perhaps spending a wee bit too much time on the computer.

What?!

Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by Gannon; November-22-11 at 03:55 PM.

I'd say that having a relatively zombie-like population would make them more succeptible to perhaps a form of programming through the available means of mass media...but mainly the ones which use the sense which feeds roughly 90% of human awareness, if the studies are correct. Video...television, and now computers.

Maybe make them less critical thinking...and maybe even less compassionate with their fellow humans.

<sigh>

Sometimes this stuff is all too clear to me. Why does it have to so often be on rainy days?!

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast