Quote Originally Posted by professorscott View Post
7 & Van Dyke,

Definitely talk to the Corktown Citizens District Council, they have a web site, www.corktowndetroit.org. They have lots of information that is helpful to anyone considering opening up a business. I think it is a great area for some additional development, lots of rehabbed housing in the area, near Mexicantown of course, and a short hop from downtown.

Brew me up a wicked-ass IPA and I will be your friend. The more hops the merrier. You can't overhop an IPA as far as I'm concerned. I'll even grow the hops for you if you like; I have acreage in St. Clair County and hops grow like dandelions. Let me know what type you want and I'll order up the rhizomes.

Cheers,
Prof. Scott
Professorscott

I make a killer Rye IPA that would satisfy any hop head. That would be a year round offering. I enjoy malty beers over hops but I could drink my Rye IPA all day. Thanks for the offering of growing hops. I'm going to be making the Rye IPA with wet hops this fall so a good crop of fresh hops.

I will definitely be checking with the Corktown Citizens council. I have 7 weeks off in October and November for the birth of my child and I am going to complete my business plan at that time. I really appreciate all the good feedback I am getting and all the help people have given me in pointing me towards the right people to talk to in the neighborhood. I miss the generosity of the Detroiters.

@ Socks. This isn't Dan. I'm Bryan