Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I love that fact that this thread was started as a goof and now there's a serious conversation about mashed potatoes.

Someone needs to start a thread on the best rolls/bread in the Detroit area.
    How about best napkins?

On Ray's point, that's the great thing about potatoes. You can do so many things with potatoes and they're all good in my opinion.

Is your Aunt my Gramma? Sounds like her's and they are the best!

Someone needs to start a thread on the best rolls/bread in the Detroit area.
    How about best napkins?
    Maybe a Mega Thread on the best and worse of Metro Food?

The powder kind at Kroger RULE!

This is gonna sound a little odd but if one likes creamy mashed potatoes I've always liked Boston Market's potatoes. They've got some zip to them. If one wants slightly chunkier mashed potatoes I've always leaned toward the homemade quality of the Cadieux Cafe's. Kinda misshapen and irregular but pretty darn tasty.

Holiday Market in Royal Oak...the selection varies from plain to exotic mix-ins. Always fresh and worth the price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2