if you have any information, or are interested in contributing to the reward fund, visit the FB page via the below link:

from http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q...25389187496613

"Just the slightest detail, which viewers might not even notice, that is inaccurate in a news report can really make a difference. Ch 4 said Aaron yelled at a speeding car that prompted the attack on us Monday morning. This is inaccurate information provided by the police. The three attackers came from a PARKED car across the street. The attackers had been hanging out in and around the car since earlier in the evening when our neighbor noticed them. She thought it suspicious and let her dog out in the front yard as a signal. Aaron and I arrived home and were getting out of our car to go inside our house. The three attackers came across the street, got in Aaron's face and said, "You want to mess with us?," the female antagonizing with, "You don't want to mess with them, they're going to mess you up." We did not provoke any argument. It was clear when we attempted to politely remove ourselves from the situation that the attackers intended to do harm to us regardless. They were possibly on drugs, as Aaron remembers the girl being unusually hyper. They punched him in the mouth and the face several times. He attempted to go toward the house when the attackers kicked him to the ground, and punched him in the back of the head. I attempted to stop them, trying to get to Aaron, then they knocked me down and at some point cut my face. I yelled, "We're neighbors! We're neighbors! Why are you doing this to us?" So when OUR neighbor heard us screaming now, she called the police, saw them kicking us on the ground, came outside and pepper sprayed them in the face. The attackers ran back into their car [[the same car our neighbor saw them sitting in earlier in the evening) and drove off, running over the curbs. They probably could not see from the pepper spray in they're eyes and faces. When the police were there, not one of the approximately 8 officers left us to follow a car that could have been easily spotted since they probably were not driving straight. Maybe they phoned another cop car to search for it, we don't know, I would be giving them the benefit of the doubt. Angered by this, Aaron ran out in the street, shook up and upset, seeing what happened to me and that the police were not doing anything about the car. He started yelling for the criminals to come back, and yelled at a car speeding down our block at a crime scene because he was filled with rage. To which police did not even try to calm him, only apparently wrote in the report something that is falsely interpreted. He did not provoke a fight by yelling at a speeding car in the street, but that is what officers wrote down.
The police report also says that I was "uncooperative."
The first thing the police said to me was they were going to call an ambulance to take me to the hospital. At that point I did not realize I was cut. The whole attack was a blackout to me and Aaron, it seemed to happen in a flash. I looked down and saw blood all over my shirt my hands and pants, and noticed my face dripping, then felt a gash under my eye. I was still in shock. They said they were getting me an ambulance and I told them I did not have insurance. The DMC was three blocks away; I told them I would walk there or we would drive ourselves. They then told me that there was nothing they could do for me. They did not take a statement from Aaron or I. When I asked the officers what they were going to do- if they were even making a police report [[because they were not aiding in any other way), one of the officers answered me with, "You're being uncooperative." I asked the officer, through tears and confusion what he wanted to know and expressed frustration for not being able to remember everything that happened. They stood around with hands on their hips and guns. One officer gave me a card with a report number and they all turned around, got in their cars and pulled away. Aaron, I and two of our neighbors walked to DMC, where we were met by the first people to show concern for us and were quick to help get us taken care of. There I found out, by the doctor's analysis of my wounds, that I had been cut by a sharp knife, one long slash from my forehead to my breast.
I have to say, we have been avoiding making public all the negativity we've received from the police we dealt with. After all, we want their help in finding the three that jumped us.
I wanted to get out a statement to the public from our mouths before I hear any more false/slanted reporting. Though I recognize there are great people in the police force, so far with this incident, the one's we are supposed to turn to for help and justice in emergencies, have only lessened our faith in the system and given us more struggle and burden than we would have had without them. We seek their help in finding our attackers, but they have blamed us as victims. They have not taken our statements on our own crime, written a barely comprehensive report based on no real facts, treated us without dignity and respect, and left us wondering if there will really ever be an investigation.
Thanks only now to the help of a FRIEND on the police force, maybe something can be done.

P.S. We just found out now, that the interview we had with Channel 7 did not air because the police told the news that we provoked the attack.