Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPole View Post
This is what pisses me off. What IS different? You know as an EEV resident I am sure I am not alone in that many of us, from the signals we have gotten in the past few years, that WE were going to be a target area.

Now where are we on this list? Not to sound selfish, because, again, we've gotten signals in the past that we were being "targeted" - recycling pilot, Next Detroit neighborhood, Project 14 - and also these programs covered more than the sliver that is EEV proper.

Are they just trying to fucking panic and confuse residents, as usual? Are we not one of the favorite sons anymore? Have they decided to give up on us and let us go the way of the rest of the eastside? Did the person/people who favored us before escape with the rest of his administration?

As usual, no coherence or consistency. Fuck Dave Bing.
HA HA HA HA!
I just had to laugh at your post because as a resident of a Detroit neighborhood that was not in the targeted areas as well, you do sound selfish. Not to mention whiny and childish.

Now I don't mean to be so harsh because I do generally like your posts, I just couldnt help myself