In its most natural extension, what is the advantage of a 'same sex marriage'? Is it a civil right to marry what/or whom ever you choose? Why is it that the 'gay/lesbian/bi-sexual' community believe that there is a need for exclusive/inclusive 'special rights' in their so-called community. Is it fair for the gay/lesbian/bi-sexual believers to compare or group the Black civil rights struggle in with their current struggles,beliefs, and agendas.

I understand that this is a growing and ongoing discussion, perhaps due to the growing political ramifications attached. I personally don't agree in same sex beliefs. I believe, that there ought to be laws promoted to help keep humans from self-harm. I'm not promoting that 'gay' behavior is harmful, however, I believe gay philosophy, if you will, negates the future advancement and production between a man and women, that is to say, in its most natural state, the marriage between a man and a women is essential for human development, where as, same-sex marriage can be an impediment [[similar to any anatomic dysfunction) to human development. In the universal order [[which I think includes natural biological processes ), same-sex, is a disadvantage to human procreation/reproduction/and ultimately existence.

Are you for same sex marriage or are you against? Do we want to began to open Pandora's box for other numerous behavior paraphilias/or sexual deviationisms, and those supporters that wish the right to 'legally' practice their orders ? Is this human evolution, or is this another 'nail-in the-coffin,' if you will, toward the destruction of mankind?

I'm interested in your opinions toward this matter.

blksoul_atcha!
The BJL, the Color you love to hate!