Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Just another to add to the blotter.

Maybe hypoglycemia and the Western Industrial diet is catching up to some folks. This story has definitely been making it's rounds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkErmhjHg4sMaybe it was an attempt at bold surrealism, or whoa!...hey! maybe they stole all of those to feed all those ISIS members hiding under every floorboard in the Metropolitan Detroit area waiting to take us over and impose Sharia Law.

Regardless, sweets will be the death of us all, http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...rman/86005014/and what better way to give the press a chance to say unoriginal things like "she'll be getting he 'just desserts'" or "guess she can't have her cake and kick it too."

That's a VERY rough corner where this station is [[Woodward and Euclid). I avoid it. Looks like maybe they had the 'munchies'. Who eats gas station honey buns? Talk about getting your chemical sugar fix!

This gas station also doubles as a pawn shop [[note the WE BUY GOLD sign in the window). I guess the thieves were not interested in bullion? Just bake goods!
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-12-16 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    That's a VERY rough corner where this station is [[Woodward and Euclid). I avoid it. Looks like maybe they had the 'munchies'. Who eats gas station honey buns? Talk about getting your chemical sugar fix!

This gas station also doubles as a pawn shop [[note the WE BUY GOLD sign in the window). I guess the thieves were not interested in bullion? Just bake goods!
    Yeah, and just what do you wash it down with? That "juice" that isn't juice, but just a chemically flavored syrup that comes in those little plastic barrels with the foil lids? yechhh.

Ironically enough, folks on Reddit said Honey Buns were treated like Gold in prisonhttps://www.reddit.com/r/Detroit/com...m_detroit_gas/ [[personally, if anyone called me "honey buns" in jail, I'd be digging a tunnel faster than you can say "Rita Hayworth"-same goes for me finding any sweets strategically left on my bunk).

I simply do not want to attempt to imagine what it takes to smuggle those things in there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2