Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

agrahlma Guest

The Clean Detroit crew pulled-up to Mandees just as I was leaving for work. Hopefully they will have the mess cleaned-up soon. There was still a blood stained shirt and hat on the sidewalk.
    The guy that we saw being carried out last night was in really bad shape – it appears to be the same guy crawling across the floor in the surveillance video.
    Police response time was a slow, which is disappointing. Once they arrived they did not control the crowd [[IMO). Patrons were walking through the blood and running back and forth across the street. Two other clowns were passing out flyers to passing cars.
    This club needs to be shut down!

Don't worry folks it's just a black thing.

Quote Originally Posted by agrahlma View Post
    The Clean Detroit crew pulled-up to Mandees just as I was leaving for work. Hopefully they will have the mess cleaned-up soon. There was still a blood stained shirt and hat on the sidewalk.
    The guy that we saw being carried out last night was in really bad shape – it appears to be the same guy crawling across the floor in the surveillance video.
    Police response time was a slow, which is disappointing. Once they arrived they did not control the crowd [[IMO). Patrons were walking through the blood and running back and forth across the street. Two other clowns were passing out flyers to passing cars.
    This club needs to be shut down!
    Unfortunate for you to wake up to that in the morning, you did mention previously somewhere that Mandees was one of the cons of living where you do.

I can only hope that LAX doesn't turn into something like that...don't need that crap on my street.

agrahlma Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Planner3357 View Post
    Unfortunate for you to wake up to that in the morning, you did mention previously somewhere that Mandees was one of the cons of living where you do.

I can only hope that LAX doesn't turn into something like that...don't need that crap on my street.
    Until now my only real issue was with the noise outside at 2:00 am during the week [[I’m ok with weekends), but now shooting!?! If they could just get that club closed down! BTW- Burt’s is not a problem, they seem to cater to an older more laid back crowd. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that this is the final straw for Mandees.