Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Forgive me, I remembered you had spoken about your Fido on previous threads and assumed he would be with you. Hope you find the perfect house in the perfect neighborhood. We need good people here; actually, we could do with just some so-so people.

Thank you Mr Gnome for your considerations. We are currently in a small [[50,000 pop) town but spent most of our lives in Atlanta. Hour commutes were common there. Yes you are right, the Detroit left is a new one. Guess that's left turn on red? All we have is right turn on red.

Our plans got delayed due to a previous obligation we were not aware of so we have to re-schedule airlines. Will keep everyone posted. We spoke with Mr. Django over the phone and will be staying with him.

As for our area of settling, we've been stuck on Boston Edison for 2 years and will probably buy there. Thank you everyone for your suggestions.

Django just wanted to let you know we're still on but slightly delayed. Some legal work regarding us selling our business we didn't expect. Will call you to make the actual reservations

LOL. I love that, Mr Gnome, and Mr Django. rotf

Anytimes cool Mr Rid

LOL Just had one of those mamas that taught you to be respectful all the time. Pushing 60 now and it still sticks. Some twenty something kid can hold a door open for me and I say thank you sir. Guess I'm too old to out grow it now. Remember when we spoke on the phone I was calling you sir.

Knowing your interest in Boston-Edison, I thought you might like to know that this house just came on the market. It's nice location, anyway.

http://www.trulia.com/property/30571...troit-MI-48202

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2