Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

....and walking around in water full of "pee-pee".

This type of thing used to be an every weekend occurence at Crystal Bay downriver before the law finally shut it down.

Nice thing about being old like me is you've seen enought tits in your life that you just yawn now. Apologies to the ladies.
    Speak for yourself, I still have a few good years left.

Quote Originally Posted by JROLLA View Post
    x2 on that. There was a girl canoeing completely topless last year. The AuSable is nuts.
    Damnit!!!! I was at the AuSable just 2 weeks ago. I knew I should've done the canoe trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post

Speak for yourself, I still have a few good years left.
    LOL... thats funny...

I am not hyper-Protestant but am a wee bit prudish and I say ROCK ON to Jobbie Nooner. Our society is becoming so vanilla and uninteresting that such dumb fun events are becoming endangered. As previously stated, this is something unique to Detroit and IMO they should have at it. I don't have a boat or much interest in 24/7 drinking myself - but let the Nooners have a good time and I hope they are around for years to come. Maybe in July however, June can be just like last Friday was.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevgoblue View Post
    Damnit!!!! I was at the AuSable just 2 weeks ago. I knew I should've done the canoe trip.
    Ha, memorial weekend was the craziest. The canoe spot in Oscoda is fantastic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2