Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Autoracks View Post
    didn't riverfront tower have a bedbug issue? im asking and not making a statement. Just thought I heard that somewhere
    There is an old thread about bedbugs on the board somewhere. Anyhoot, there are properties all over the metropolis with bedbug issues. Each property can only solve the issues as they arise, best not mention Riverfront Towers only, if they solved the problem yesterday it could be a whole new problem tommorrow. My company sells supplies for bedbug removal, this week we have sold items to Waterford zip 48239, Centerline 48015 and Rochestor 48307. It's not just the "ghettohoods".

Quote Originally Posted by detroittrader View Post
    There is an old thread about bedbugs on the board somewhere. Anyhoot, there are properties all over the metropolis with bedbug issues. Each property can only solve the issues as they arise, best not mention Riverfront Towers only, if they solved the problem yesterday it could be a whole new problem tommorrow. My company sells supplies for bedbug removal, this week we have sold items to Waterford zip 48239, Centerline 48015 and Rochestor 48307. It's not just the "ghettohoods".
    True. They are frigging everywhere. I found some in our apartment in East Lansing Recently. Either one hopped in our suitcase on the way back from Mexico or they ventured over from a neighboring apartment. Fortunately, we are moving out in a month and we were replacing all our furniture anyway. Sometimes a fresh start is the best way to get away from those critter.

More created jobs for the empty nesters and hipsters ages 21 to 35 are definately filling up apts. from Downtown Detroit and all the way down to midtown areas. So far new housing are being built at the David Brodrick Tower and new housing/hotel being proposed at The David Whitney Building. This is exciting news for City of Detroit out of the middle of the its DOOM AND GLOOM! New tenents are not going to worry the city corruption for city hall, poor sevices and po'folks running about. They are just going to make a living so they can start a family and move on and repeat the next generation of young folks.

Give it about the next 20 years. Downtown Detroit and the rest of Midtown will be too diversifed. New exotic businesses will rival Ferndale, Royal Oak and Birmingham that the suburbs will be nothing more a bedroom area ready to be filled with low-income residents.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET

Gentrification is still working in Detroit, most folks, especially the large black communities didn't see it come before its too late.

Neda, I miss you so.