Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

“Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.”- John. F. Kennedy

ccbatson Guest

We know, and she [[Pelosi) admits and describes [[until she decided to plead the fifth on Friday) at least 3 briefings on the subject.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    Says the guy that thinks Barack Obama is as right leaning as Ronald Reagan.

The only time I listen to Fox News or Rachel Maddow is to see how things are being spun. Fox News: The news you watch when the news isn't what you want. My main source, PBS, has been categorized by the Republican party as being far left.

So, like so many others that spin the news, you refuse to answer direct questions like how "nudity, sleep deprivation, loud noise and extreme temperatures" are "waterboarding and other 'enhanced interrogation' techniques".
    Still slinking around in that sheep's clothing, I see.

You admitted you didn't watch or read anything regarding this, what makes you think you're qualified to even continue with this line of questioning?

Everything in the OP was mentioned on the air- you really love arguing over settled issues.

Your opinion on abortion could probably induce sleep.

I guess it takes a while for it to sink into old brains.

Silly Lorax. That was sarcasm. Of course I read all of them. Thats how I knew they only discussed "nudity, sleep deprivation, loud noise and extreme temperatures" and not "waterboarding and other 'enhanced interrogation' techniques." It sank in quick.

Alberto Gonzalas could learn a few new tricks from President Obama!

Torturers? Egads, put them all in jail and sentence them to "indefinite prolonged detention". What's "indefinite prolonged detention" you ask? Its a new legal concept developed by President Obama. Actually, its to confine people who haven't committed a crime yet but I'll betcha it can be used even on those that have committed crimes. Rachel Maddow does a good job of explaining President Obama's new Constitutional concept.

"Rachel Maddow: Indefinite detention? Shame on you... President Obama"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uuWV...layer_embedded

ccbatson Guest

Remember, collectivist statists only oppose wars and atrocities [[particularly anti liberty oppresive policies) if they are not of their own design.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2