So, here's what I was thinking... wait for my girl to get off work at 6, jump on the Tunnel Bus and grab dinner at Spago Ristorante Italiano in Windsor's "Little Italy." After stuffing our faces, walk over to the Honest Lawyer and grab a quick cocktail. Get back on the Tunnel Bus and shoot back to Detroit. Take the People Mover over to the new Sky Bar Lounge in Capitol Park and drink a glass or two of respectable scotch, perhaps do a little dancing. Give the bartender decent gratuity, then walk over to D'Mongos and get rocked on Ghettoblaster until closing time. Next, swing by Lafayette for a late night snack to stuff our faces with coney. Lastly, walk home and plop myself onto the bed and snore like like an elephant.

Usually, I'm a dive bar kind of guy, but I haven't been over to Windsor in a while, and I really want to check out the new lounge in Capitol Park. D'mongos and Lafayette are pretty much staples, so I'm throwing them in for good measure. Any suggestions or constructive criticism? So far, I think my plan is ingenious. See any flaws?