Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    I'm still not sure what unique service Detroit gets from being part of Wayne County. Can anyone speak on that? It seem that just about every service provided by the county is also provided by the city.
    Title, Land, Deed, and Probate are just a few...

http://http://www.freep.com/article/...text|FRONTPAGE

Getting really tired of the games.
    We're on track for the most murders since the 70's.
    We may be on the hook for 100 million if the people mover is shuttered[[supposedly).

Pugh and Brown...They really had me fooled.

Pugh is just unproffesional and condescending.
    Brown was all gung ho about funding police. Except when he's not. And a consent agreement where the people's voice is taken away but he doesn't feel it.

I'm headin elsewhere and part of me wants all their bluffs to be called. But then the people that live here didn't ask to be abused like they're being.

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    Getting really tired of the games.
    We're on track for the most murders since the 70's.
    You can blame Mayor Bing for both accounts.

Pugh is just unproffesional and condescending.
    Brown was all gung ho about funding police. Except when he's not. And a consent agreement where the people's voice is taken away but he doesn't feel it.
    How does wanting out expenses to line up with our revenues make Mr. Pugh "unprofessional and condescending"?

As for Mr. Brown, he made sure that DPD had one of the largest budgets in the country on a per resident basis. If the Bing Administration can't provide world-class police protection with that budget, it's time to bring in people who can.