Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: XYZ Gang

I need a good newspaper! Just cancelled the FP and takes too long to get information online. Anyone have more information on "The Detroit Daily?"

Don't have anything to add but will be back. I see several have made it here. Have to go through and read the posts and figure out how to use site. :0)

Hi All, sent miamia an email with the other link but didn't realize until I read the posts here that it was a password problem, so sorry I couldn't help, but it is good to see most posting here also.

thank you for all the efforts, I'll keep trying

Get Real wants to pass this on to you. They don't say who to contact though as an administrator or moderator. I would suggest just using the contact email address from the main site. Maybe you have already done this? I am going to try and find an old post where one of the folks had an email address for a specific person when we thought they were going to shut down. We wantcha back!
    What if I’ve registered but still cannot login?

If you’ve registered and can’t login, check to ensure you have a valid username and password. If you are sure the username and password are valid, but still can’t login you may either require account activation or your account may be on hold. In this case it is best to contact the board administrator[[s) or moderator[[s).
    I’ve logged in before, but now can’t login?

First check to ensure your username and password are correct. If you still can’t login your account has either been put on hold or deleted due to inactivity. Please contact the board administrator[[s) or moderator[[s).

DETROIT: Kilpatrick's legal fees under scrutiny
    Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick must provide documentation from the Internal Revenue Service to the Wayne County Clerk's Office, proving that legal fees paid from campaign funds were an "ordinary and business" expense as determined by the federal tax code.

That is the suggestion Secretary of State Terri Lynn Land makes in a proposed response to a query from Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett about whether Kilpatrick broke the law when he spent nearly $1 million from his political campaign fund on personal lawyers.

In her proposed response, Land says if Kilpatrick fails to provide the information, Garrett must refer the "error of omission" to the attorney general.

Kilpatrick could face hefty fines, and perhaps tax consequences, if the action was illegal.

Synagro figure Jackson to plea to conspiracy to bribe

We first reported to you that a key figure in the corruption scandal would make news this week and next. And now you know that key figure is Rayford Jackson who is reportedly the center of the FBI investigation into the Synagro scandal. We can now report to you that next week Jackson will take a plea on Conspiracy to bribe charges. Jackson, according to another key figure James Rosendall was the one actually giving the money to the city officials and others. ]Rosendall already plead guilty. Soon, we're told the domino's will begin falling and it's expected that once Councilwoman Monica Conyers is indicted for receiving bribes she will take a plea deal also.[/I][/B]Web site designed & hosted [/B]by Detroituncovered © 2008 at Homestead™

As if KK cares about hefty fines and tax consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by miami View Post
    Synagro figure Jackson to plea to conspiracy to bribe

We first reported to you that a key figure in the corruption scandal would make news this week and next. And now you know that key figure is Rayford Jackson who is reportedly the center of the FBI investigation into the Synagro scandal. We can now report to you that next week Jackson will take a plea on Conspiracy to bribe charges. Jackson, according to another key figure James Rosendall was the one actually giving the money to the city officials and others. ]Rosendall already plead guilty. Soon, we're told the domino's will begin falling and it's expected that once Councilwoman Monica Conyers is indicted for receiving bribes she will take a plea deal also.[/i][/b]Web site designed & hosted [/b]by Detroituncovered © 2008 at Homestead™
    I like the comment that it is expected that Mouth Monica will take a plea deal. I think John Bennett knows a bit more than we do. I only hope that the domino's that fall include charges and convictions.

Anyone read the freep article regarding the travel expenses from the Detroit pension plans? And of course as outrageous it is that the individuals that have done this [[and gotten away with it) nothing will be done.
    More to the point is the fact that they destroyed records and the idiots agreed to this several years ago because they didn't have enough room to store them???????? In this day and with the technology available the records could have been kept on discs. For accounting purposes certain records are to be kept for at least 7 years, some records are to be kept permanently.

The people that are affected by these pension plans need to start demanding accountability. But alas most will sit and wait. Thanks to the freep again for sticking with this story to dig the dirt out.

Miamia, Keo suggested contacting our contact, Seth Myers at seth@wxyz.com . Good Luck.

thanks punky and everyone that has been trying to help.
    I did send a message to seth

Srry guys I tryed everything to get back to our site,
    nothing works I get no answers from anyone on wxyz, but i do read all your topics
    MIAMIA

Srry guys I tryed everything to get back to our site,
    nothing works I get no answers from anyone on wxyz, but i do read all your topics
    MIAMIA
    Glad to hear from you Miamia. The forum has been fairly quiet even with the Monica stuff going one. Kathy was wondering about you earlier, also mentioned Laura. Raystar hasn't been there in awhile but had posted a few jokes for us. Tax has been back with his usual comedy, but mostly there are just a couple of post a day.

Can't wait to hear how long MonCon gets. Although I am sorry for her children, for the most part I think they are old enough to understand most of what is going on.
    Now we have to wait to hear WHO else is involved. I think KK and BK are going to be a couple of names we will hear again.
    The elections for city council this year should be very interesting.

Thank you for the update, its a dog-gone shame that wxyz does not answer my e-mail. but I go on the forum daily to see whose posting and what else is going on do miss all of you. but I'm lost in syberspace the final frontier me and Dr.Spock [[LOL).Say Hey to the whole gang.
    MIAMIA

I tried to register to no avail, they found my website but keeps telling me wrong password, asked for password no reply o'well.
    Thank you Punky
    MIAMIA this happened to me once, I knew i was putting in the correct pass word. My pass word had numbers as well as letters and i did not have the number lock button on the right side of key board on,So when i punched in numbers they did not take. after I hit the number lock it worked fine. i didn't even know there was a number lock. Have you tried just signing on as a new person, maybe opening an account at yahoo just to get an new e mail address that they require? Can you get into your profile to change your pass word?

Quote Originally Posted by Tushana View Post
    I need a good newspaper! Just cancelled the FP and takes too long to get information online. Anyone have more information on "The Detroit Daily?"

Don't have anything to add but will be back. I see several have made it here. Have to go through and read the posts and figure out how to use site. :0)
    Some people like the Oakland Press, it has a Sunday paper also.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3