Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    Yes, raise taxes - we need more studies like this.

Then if "white" comes up more attractive, call it "racist" and spend a couple million to study it, then a few million more to "fix" it. When both fail, create a new department with 500 employees [[to start)

Meanwhile, accuse the GOP of cutting Grandma's SS and poisoning the water.
    Stream of consciousness

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    Yes, raise taxes - we need more studies like this.

Then if "white" comes up more attractive, call it "racist" and spend a couple million to study it, then a few million more to "fix" it. When both fail, create a new department with 500 employees [[to start)

Meanwhile, accuse the GOP of cutting Grandma's SS and poisoning the water.
    GOP doesn't need to be accused, they're doing it. Both!

Alicia Keys buttah ! It should be against the law for someone to be that gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Pick 100 women off the street at random of each ethnic group; African-decended, Asian, Hispanic, Arabic/Mediterranean, Caucasian.

Pick 100 men at random off the street without regard to their heritage.

How many women in each group will most of the men find 'attractive'?

Which group of women will contain the highest number of 'attractive' members?

Who would pay for this study?
    It's quite impossible to predict exactly how many; but we can be pretty sure it will have nothing to do with heritage. It will be those with the biggest tits.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    It's quite impossible to predict exactly how many; but we can be pretty sure it will have nothing to do with heritage. It will be those with the biggest tits.
    So funny and so true.

Another psychology today blogger who disputes the thread title. Psychology today is trying to clean up its act.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...ure-socializes

Ujala Sehgal – Sat May 28, 2:56 pm ET

Earlier this month, the popular magazine Psychology Today published an article by evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa titled “Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?" that was met, expectedly, with mass outrage. The article used data based on another study to make several claims such as "black women are objectively less physically attractive than other women" yet "subjectively consider themselves to be far more physically attractive than others."

After some attempted editing of the title, the magazine retracted the post from its website in its entirety. Kanazawa in turn is facing an investigation by the London School of Economics, where he is a professor, after a unanimous vote for his dismissal by the student union.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/201...vearticle38261

Kanazawa will most likely lose his job as a result of his research. Its seems everyone is distancing themselves from his work

http://jezebel.com/5803889/

Like everybody has been saying, this is all a matter of opinion. I've seen some [[to me) astoundingly, repulsively ugly white women that could literally scare the paint off a wall [Whatever that is on "Operation Repo" for one], but they're married and have kids, so somebody must like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Like everybody has been saying, this is all a matter of opinion. I've seen some [[to me) astoundingly, repulsively ugly white women that could literally scare the paint off a wall [Whatever that is on "Operation Repo" for one], but they're married and have kids, so somebody must like them.
    Maybe they're married to some [[to you) astoundingly repulsively ugly white men that paint walls.[[apologies to painter/decorator readers of all colors)
    Last edited by coracle; May-30-11 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Africa is probably the continent where you will find the most elegant, best dressed and beautiful women anywhere on this earth. It is part of the culture in all of Africa to put a good display. Ethiopian women and men are physically speaking the most stunning looking folks I have seen. I once witnessed a group of very wealthy looking students from Ethiopia at the airport and they were easily the most attractive bunch of ethnic tourists I ever saw. They were dressed in western style, but no group of europeans could outmatch them for elegance and good taste in colors and general appearance. Just look at Senegalese women in traditional dress, with hairstyles etc... They are as beautiful and refined as a japanese woman in kimono.

As for north american blacks, well it depends on style and demeanor, because physical beauty is nowhere inferior to whites, in any measure. Any claim to the contrary deserves a kick in the arse.
    Well kick my arse. I've never read such a weaselly worded anti-white color only biased bunch of shit.
    Last edited by coracle; May-31-11 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Well kick my arse. I've never read such a weaselly worded anti-white color only biased bunch of shit.
    Looks like the pot calling the kettle black...

Rather than badmouth someone elses post, maybe you should become informed first... and look up some info on Ethiopian's and Somali's.... although both countries have a wide spread of different peoples... the majority of both have a gene pool that is 70% white genes. Many Ethiopians have lighter skin than do many Asian Indian's... which are Caucasians....

Rather than everything being about black and white... we are all shades of brown... and what Canuck says is true... there are some very stunning looking Ethiopians and Somali's... regardless of their actual racial makeup....
    Last edited by Gistok; May-31-11 at 02:30 PM.

I reread what I said and I don't see the significance of "like the pot calling the kettle black". Throughout my life when I have admired an individual's beauty I never remember considering where they come from, what color they happen to be or how many genes they have, and I've never considered who is the most beautiful race. They're all people. I think by electing the most beautiful races you are also by default choosing the most ugly races. I believe I'm the most beautiful person in the world and nobody will persuade me otherwise. I'm the best in my race and any other race. I will admit however that Somalis appear to make better pirates.
    Last edited by coracle; May-31-11 at 03:47 PM.

Happie Guest

Some of you may be surprised to learn that the laws in the south prohibiting marriage between blacks and whites were enacted to stop the perceived "epidemic" of "common" white men marrying freed black women. It's a fact.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2