I bet he won't be using food stamps when officials see this interview!

http://www.digtriad.com/news/article...ng-Food-Stamps

Millionaire Still Getting Food Stamps

11:06 PM, May 17, 2011 | comments

Written

Devetta Blount

Auburn, MI-- Most of us dream of winning the lottery to escape a life of poverty and government assistance.
However, CBS Affiliate WNEW in Michigan found a man who won $2 million on a game show and he is getting food stamps, which is paid for by taxpayers.
In 2010, when he wasn't rich, Leroy Fick won his millions on a Michigan lottery show called "Make Me Rich!".
A year later, Fick confirmed to TV5's Reporter, Bill Walsh, that he still uses food stamps.
Fick's logic for still using the card, is because more than half his winning went to taxes. Fick and his attorney said the Department of Human Services told him he could continue to use the card.
Fick and his attorney claim they contacted all the necessary officials but Fick was not denied the card.
When the reporter asked about why he think's it's okay to continuing getting food stamps, Fick told him, "If you're going to try to make me feel bad, you aren't going to do it."
Click on WNEW to watch this story.
Neighbor's told the station that they have seen Fick driving a new Audi convertible.