http://www.freep.com/article/2011050...-over-30-crowd

The David Stott building was purchased 10 months ago by Florida company Luke Investments and is being turned into an upscale nightlife venue."I fell in love with the building," says operations manager Mike Carney, who expects the first of the building's occupants, Skybar, to open this month.
Skybar and Lounge occupies the basement and first floor of the 38-story building. It has 20-foot ceilings on the main floor, a marble bar top and Moroccan light fixtures hanging over a bar lighted in orange. The two floors have about 4,500 square feet of space.
"I don't want the club atmosphere," says Carney. "My target audience is the financial district -- business professionals."
Construction of the bar was completed over the past 10 months, but Carney must wait to get approval of a liquor license before Skybar can open.
From the wines to the martinis to the tapas, "everything is going to be upscale," says general manager Frank Mourtos. "We're concentrating on the upscale crowd with the discriminating palate."
The lounge will have live music ranging from jazz to salsa. Drinks will be $5-$10 and tapas $7-$13.
Other plans for the 82-year-old building call for private clubs on the top three floors.
Thoughts? It could be the first step in making Capitol Park a 24-hour neighborhood...maybe that coffee shop with DJ tables would re-open... Still, it seems a little weird to have an empty skyscraper with a club in the basement and one on the top floor.