Wow. Well, I went to Midtown for dinner and drinks, and when I left downtown at 5pm, it was starting to get busy, but when I got back at 9:30-ish, downtown was ABSOLUTELY NUTS! I have never seen this many people downtown in all the time I've lived here, EVER. There were easily 250k people out and about down here. The streets were complete parking lots, no traffic flow whatsoever. My parking garage was JAMMED PAKED- nobody able to get in or out. Mobs of pedestrians were swarming the sidewalks from the Hoedown to the Tigers game to the show at the Fox and Filmore theaters to the Friday night bar crowd. I have been listening to the sound of sirens for the past 2 hours with the cops and EMS trying to clean up the mess. Part of me loves the surge of activity while the other part of me wants these people to go the hell home. People are so hammer-faced, I don't know how they are going to drive. One girl outside my building was passed out drunk laying on the sidewalk. People were climbing into or out of car windows driving down the road. Wild, man. Wild.