Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by alsodave View Post
    Interesting...
    Interesting you would notice that. What is interesting about that post?

Quote Originally Posted by vetalalumni View Post
    Interesting you would notice that. What is interesting about that post?
    The wording; the fact that he chose to call out his own mistake; the fact that other mistakes are denied, avoided and any mention of those mistakes are deleted. That's a very general overview of why that post struck me as "interesting".

Quote Originally Posted by alsodave View Post
    The wording; the fact that he chose to call out his own mistake; the fact that other mistakes are denied, avoided and any mention of those mistakes are deleted. That's a very general overview of why that post struck me as "interesting".
    Got it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
    No assumptions here- we all know you love shuffleboard

http://www.cityoflawrenceburgtn.com/...uffleboard.jpg
    So that was YOU beside me at the crossdressers shuffleboard party??

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeteer View Post
    So that was YOU beside me at the crossdressers shuffleboard party??
    Lawrenceburg Tennessee has crossdressers?

You have a knack for teaching others something new everyday! Thanks for the 411.

I promise to not step on your wedgies if you stay off mine.

ccbatson Guest

I have never deleted any of my posts...EVER.

Of course you haven't. But posts that mention your mistakes have "gone missing".

Carry on for your 20. And at midnight, you get 20 more. Life is good...

ccbatson Guest

That has never happened to my knowledge, or by my doing either Alsodave.

I actually believe you.

That has never happened to my knowledge
    Once you are called out on a thread, you rarely post on that thread, and
    or by my doing
    you don't have the admin functions to delete others posts.

ccbatson Guest

So why are you alleging that I did so...and then reverse yourself later?

BTW, as most can see, I respond to just about everything that I have interest in responding too.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    So why are you alleging that I did so...and then reverse yourself later?

BTW, as most can see, I respond to just about everything that I have interest in responding too.

You'd respond to yourself in absence of anyone else.

Oh, that's right, you do that already- to all of those who learned to use the ignore feature.

There was no allegation and no reversal. I clarified my initial post.

I do question your "interest" in everything. Your had to correct your initial post in this thread, because you didn't take enough time to read the subject heading before posting. Besides, you've previously posted how enjoyable it was for you to run the board--a practice continued over from the "old" board.

If this was your post:

BTW, as most can see, I respond to just about everything that I have a compulsion in responding too.
    then I would agree wholeheartedly.

Lawrenceburg Tennessee has crossdressers?

You have a knack for teaching others something new everyday! Thanks for the 411.

I promise to not step on your wedgies if you stay off mine.
    Never heard of Lawrenceburg, TN and just realized it was in the link which I never tend to look at. Either way, I'm NOT going there.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jiminnm View Post
    For once, Lorax, you're right. We are a nation of laws. As long as the Defense of Marriage Act is on the books, LA does not have to recognize a same sex marriage from another state.
    For once? LOL!!!

I'd beg to differ, of course.

Progressives are on the path to repeal the DOMA as well, as soon as possible, since this piece of pandering to the Reich was nothing more that than on it's face from the beginning.

ccbatson Guest

For the wrong reasons...not to reign in ponderous government intrusions, but to expand it.

So the only good action is one with good [[as you define it) intentions, and the results of that action are immaterial or secondary?

Lorax Guest

Which would apply to Batt's oft stated position on abortion. He would gleefully support overturning Roe, but, then again, it's based on his version or morality and his personal rightness of being.

He'd support DOMA if it was for what he'd call the "right reasons." Scary.

Don't get whiplash.

blksoul_x Guest

There are laws in place in amerikkka' to prevent such bias decisions within the institutional process. For that, the Justice Of Peace failed his duty to offer sound guidance in the name of jurisprudence.

However, the problem I have with interracial marriage is that MOST, [[specifically the Black portion), will deny the role of perpetuating the Black experience. Many interracial partners claim some sort of bi-racial experience, however most typically are surrounded by influences of the Black experience. In-fact, the broader whiter society rarely witnesses the actions of interracial activity. Most cater their ways toward the broader Black population. But yet, when ask about their experience, they claim some type of pseudo-interracial experience. Needless to say, there is something unnatural about the interaction of the Black experience and that of the white experience. Typically, the Black experience is usually the race that will accommodate the trials and tribulations of such an experience. To be sure, that doesn't mean that our race is more pleasing to such an experience, [[as some make believe), it simply means that our experience offer allowances to those that are dictated and tyrannized by similar racial attitudes. For that, there is no question where they fit in.

Fortunately, my great 'experience' as well as 'influences', within our race, leads me to believe that Black people are the BEST OPTION for other Blacks. I can't imagine seeing it any other way!

blksoul_atcha!
    The BJL, the color you love to hate!

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Until you've been proved wrong, then you conveniently ignore the posts.

blksoul_x, that almost made sense...sort of...kinda...

From DetNews:
    La. official sued for denying interracial marriage: A federal lawsuit was filed Tuesday against a Louisiana justice of the peace for refusing to perform a marriage ceremony for a black man and a white woman.

I goes to prove, yet again, how socially backward and developmentally retarded the south really is.
    The Democrats were the party of the south, and the party of slavery leading into and beyond the Civil War. It's an undisputed Historical fact.
    A justice of the peace, paid by state tax dollars, thinks he has the right to deny what is legal and binding in America because he doesn't approve of the color of their skin?
    He doesn't. He was wrong. He's going to get whatever is coming to him.
    Has he noticed we have a mixed-race president?
    obviously the man is not dealing with a full deck of cards.
    God, what a great representative of the Rethuglican Knuckledragging Party.
    Thats a broad generalization.
    I say remove this carbunkle from his position, and toss in a little jail time to think it over.
    This is the one thing we agree on.

Lorax Guest

Why even respond to my post when there is universal agreement? And why make excuses for this Neanderthal?

It's like a pharmacist denying condoms or morning after pills based on their "religious" beliefs. Nutz.

ccbatson Guest

Jail time? Not appropriate, loss of a job, and a hefty lawsuit.

Lorax Guest

A few hours in the Batcave is worse than any punitive action taken by the court.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast