Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by southen View Post
    Are we discussing I-375 or racism in this country at large?

Help me out, do you have links to these claims that everyone ended up in better government housing with free college and food in improved conditions? It is also hilarious that you looked at one link from NPR and just labeled it pathetic. I suppose anything put together from people more versed in the subject that conflicts with your view will be pathetic. I guess all of those academics who have devoted their lives to the study of these things just need to think a bit harder and channel message board experts.
    Where are these acrdemic papers you speak of cause all I saw were a bunch of anecdote as to what “we” should do to “eradicate racism”. And 375 is a microcosm of a larger discussion yes. Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Seven&wyo View Post
    Where are these acrdemic papers you speak of cause all I saw were a bunch of anecdote as to what “we” should do to “eradicate racism”. And 375 is a microcosm of a larger discussion yes. Genius
    So you clicked the first link to NPR and didn't bother to scroll at all. Genius behavior there.

Quote Originally Posted by southen View Post
    So you clicked the first link to NPR and didn't bother to scroll at all. Genius behavior there.
    My good man you’re not paying attention I said I want to know your barometer of how to gage who gets to benefit off who for past digressions and how far back that time period should last. You said there are acedemic papers on the subject and there aren’t any just a bunch of articles about freeways being built and race. I want the barometer.