Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    What a depressing article,I got a flat tire I think it was because of the corona virus.

We have all kinds of places here,they are called - wait for it - social clubs people go there,hang out and socialize.

Life is out there,one just needs to go out and live it,you cannot sit at home and order it on Amazon and if people are still staying home living in fear,they not really living anyways.

Maybe it is different up there,here every where you go is packed with people out and about.

Everybody is different though,some like crowds,some do not,some are home bodies while others are on the go all of the time.

Listening to all of these experts you would think half of the country would have committed suicide by now.

98% of the people I know do not even follow politics until election time and provably could not even name one city council member,most just live their life and do not pay much mind to anybody else.

As for the majority of kids,then I would agree,most parents just hand them a cell phone or laptop so they do not have to be bothered with them all day.

They are not outside playing,it’s when that generation comes of age things will get interesting.

I would also agree that the media loves to put out pure negativity 24/7 telling people if they do not do this or that they will die.

They had to throttle the little Swedish girl because it was actually traumatizing the other youngsters with nightmares and anxiety because she was saying that we are all going to die tomorrow if we do not fix thing’s,you cannot say stuff like that to 6 year olds.

The way corona was reported was doing more damage then corona itself and it is still being used as a catch all excuse.

Telling 350 million people if they left the house they will die,there was a lot of people seriously freaked out over that,even here where we did not have house arrest for an extended time,you still see people driving around with masks on.
    Last edited by Richard; February-19-23 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    What a depressing article...
    tldr

Somethings just don't end. That was never something I did... even living here where the virus had a very deadly pathogenic impact at points.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ...even here where we did not have house arrest for an extended time, you still see people driving around with masks on.