Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Do you read yours? No, of course not. That's the funny thing - not only does no one read your posts, you don't even read your posts. You are one freaking weird dude. I'd love to hear stories from your shrink.

I have less than 12 hours to find out where I can cross the border without "messing with BP". And it doesn't have to be steps from my door, which I never said. You said there are "multiple" locations, so I don't want to be told that there's some catch, like I have to drive to Trout River, NY to do it. Can I cross at Sarnia, Lambton, Walpole, Windsor tunnel, Ambassador Bridge, Detroit truck ferry without messing with BP? Do I need my own boat? My own airplane?

You have multiple things going on with that post.

You are doubling down on being ignorant.

You are changing your stance from originally posting it is not possible to thinking of ways it can be possible.

That’s the difference between,instead of thinking how you cannot do something because they told you that,verses if you put your energy into something you will find there are lots of things you can do that you never imagined.

Now YOUR next step is to figure out how to do it on YOUR own,I am not your daddy or taking you by the hand,it’s time to grow up.