Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
The Blue team doesn't seem to care about the 3,000 people killed on 9/11 by terrorists. Biden is opening the floodgates to Mid-east refugees learning nothing from Mohammed Atta and other 'immigrants' who didn't just come here to take jobs. I know that perspective is largely off topic but 3,000 is such a big number compared to 1. I've often wondered about why the left has such a problem with scale. Even the number of deaths and destruction by antifa rioters last year was far worse than anything that actually happened at the Capitol. Where are the blue tears for Ashly Babbitt who, it could be argued, police had more of an intention to kill than George Floyd.
Biden is opening the floodgates to Muslim refugees learning nothing from Mohammed Atta and other 'immigrants' who didn't just come here to take jobs.

Fixed that for you...Mean what you say, and say what you mean.

Where are the blue tears for Ashly Babbitt who, it could be argued, police had more of an intention to kill than George Floyd.
Trust me on this...If any of those rioters had threatened the location of where Senators & House representatives were taken to be 'safely sequestered', the Capitol Police or surely the Secret Service would have emptied the barrels of every gun they had. I worked at least a dozen Presidential or Presidential candidate events since Ronald Reagan. No quarter would have been given, and they would have given their lives to protect those politicians. That is their sole job, and they understand it explicitly. How close did we come to that happening ? We probably won't know for years. What did happen was bad enough. What could have happened should be a reasonable, yet disgusting thought to every American, regardless of your political affiliation.