I thought the theater was removed and turned into the "GM Learning Center"? Or is the learning center just the same theater rooms but used as auditoriums for GM events?

I think a theater would be successful in the Ren Cen but it would have to be a good one and it would have to be advertised. There's more people and interest in downtown in general. And on the east side the closest movie theaters are north of 15 Mile. So if you create a cool high quality experience there are people around.

The thing about streaming services killing movie theaters is that the movie theaters they're killing are meh suburban megaplexes. I don't know for sure but I think nowadays most of the people aren't going to see a movie for the sake of seeing a movie [[they could just wait a bit and stream it), they're going for the sake of the movie theater experience, and the suburban megaplex experience isn't worth how much they're charging. A family could easily spend over $100 to see a movie so you either have to make it more affordable or you have to make it special.