Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

How can they dump these three and justify keeping on Langton whose voice and personality are so over the top. He interrupts the people he is interviewing, he screeches above the other voices, he can't stand still. I have to hit mute whenever he is on camera and I can't even watch the weekend news on 2 because of him. Maybe they should just let Mike Morse and the Bernsteins and maybe even Lee do the broadcasting - they are obviously paying to keep the news on the air, think of the savings if they could do the news and interject their advertising into the stories at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by preserve View Post
    How can they dump these three and justify keeping on Langton whose voice and personality are so over the top. He interrupts the people he is interviewing, he screeches above the other voices, he can't stand still. I have to hit mute whenever he is on camera and I can't even watch the weekend news on 2 because of him. Maybe they should just let Mike Morse and the Bernsteins and maybe even Lee do the broadcasting - they are obviously paying to keep the news on the air, think of the savings if they could do the news and interject their advertising into the stories at the same time.
    And here I thought it was just me; Langton is The reason I don't watch FOX2 on the weekends.

I enjoy Fox 2 in the mornings when I'm home. I usually turn the channel at noon. I'm not a fan of Wendy Williams and never watch her show at all.