Quote Originally Posted by That Great Guy View Post
The site is blocked cuz Lowell got some complaints. I want him to post for all to see. I filled up 4 bus routes by programming SMART radios and computers. When MDOT cut funds, everyone in Livonia who lost bus service kept SMART

All funds are secure for SMART

All mechanic and bus driver jobs are secure by the findings in the website

I would like to see a thread on DetroitYES for public transit with my website fully challenged and made well known by everyone in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb Counties.

YES, I can fill up the buses with 24/7 service every 30 minutes or less. My plan was copied by SEMCOG and unlike their plan, mine came off the shelf and worked.

Today, I'm still filling up SMART buses and with support can fill them all up and double the ridership. I can move 40,000 cars per day off the freeways and I prove it.

The site is outdated but is being rebuilt. I need support to stop the freeway expansions that come at the cost of bus service reductions.
So when your car is breaking down regularly and has 250k miles on it, do you say "EVERYTHING IS CURRENTLY GREAT AS IT IS, KEEP THINGS AS THEY ARE"? When your roof is leaking, do you say "OH THAT'S NO BIG DEAL DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT THAT'S HOW ROOFS ARE"? Do you completely lack the ability to comprehend reinvestment in infrastructure, and the economic benefits that they provide? Or are you basically Ayn Rand's puppet for "EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES"?