Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    So now 9 pages in, can we stop for a second and recognize that it never mattered whether they built this in GPP or Detroit. I'm sure Detroit would have no problem with GPP trying new ideas out. If it was within Detroit City limits, I'm also sure Detroit would have been gracious and agreed to it -- for perhaps a 3 year period to see how it works out.

The only issue here is that certain malcontents are making this non-issue into a big issue so they can keep racial prejudice alive in order to validate their feelings of inferiority.

Well said Wesley...and quite frankly I'll bet you WILL see more foot traffic coming from the Detroit side into GPP now that there is something a little more fruitful [[no pun intended) than just another Liquor store selling forties [[the old Arts party store). That is of course if they make it thru the barbed wire, motion sensors, claymores and armed guards at check point Charlie....The race baiting singing "WSO" gets real tired.
    Last edited by EASTSIDE CAT 67-83; July-29-14 at 03:43 AM.