HonkyTonk, did you even read my post? I praised the architecture and stated emphatically that converting it from a Potemkin aquarium open a few hours a week into something that would have more users all week long is a better tribute to it's architecture and history than pretending we have an aquarium, which is a shadow of it's former [[even then thin) self. I appreciate the nostalgia for it. I have wonderful memories of the Olympia Stadium; that doesn't mean the Wings should still be playing there. Nostalgia is an emotion, not a logical argument. A tiny, unimpressive aquarium that is almost always closed is not a sensible use of a great old building on an island with very limited capacity for further buildings. The island, at least in nice weather, gets thousands of visitors a day. On the one day a week the aquarium is open, it's patronized by just a fraction of them. I think there could be a use for the building that could enhance the park-going experience for thousands. Not the odd, 15-minute diversion for dozens twenty hours a month. I say: save the building and do something useful with it; make other plans for an aquarium.