Smogboy,
Found a lot at Randolph and Lafayette beside the Wayne County Building. Great place to tailgate!

What a mixed bag this game was!

After reading what Jenkins said abot the offense "The Lions don't have many plays in their book for red zone attacks) it seemed to make sense with Stafford's picks.

In all, at least they won but this team had better wake up [[including yet another Young bonehead head butt on the other team and yet another Pettigrew drpped pass for a TD).

The biggest pisser of the day was waiting 35 minutes to get into the game! This is the second time this piece of shit "organization" has done this. The other time was last year on Monday Night Football. I mean do I have to leave at 11:00am to get into the game?

The crowd wasn't pleased as I would estimate that half the stadium was still outside waiting to get in at about the 8 minute mark of the 1st quarter. Fucking nonesensical if you ask me. Especially with the fake "security" measures.

Perhaps if their damn beers weren't $9.00/ea [[for 16 ounces) we would go to the game earlier and buy more there. But since the average around the league is somewhere in the $8.00 range why in the hell are we paying so much?