I pay the extra to get on the SMART when I can after waiting for the slower DDOTs. A regional service would help make the riding scheduling be more consistent... perhaps...?

Over the years I've often opted for Smart over a DDOT so I understand your point.
As for the regional service I don't know how[[if at all that would help)but I'm almost certain it couldn't be much worse than what's being offered at present lol.

Zacha,I hope I didn't give the impression that I was casting aspersions on all of DDOT or the employees. I've gotten on city buses that were operated by some of the friendliest most courteous drivers imaginable. When I've encountered these drivers I've made a point to thank them for their kindness&I immediately telephone DDOT to report my experience. I've no hesitation when I need to complain to DDOT[[or other companies)so I figure I should be just a quick to issue compliments.
Sadly though,at least in what I've observed,the friendly courteous drivers on DDOT seem to be the expection rather than the rule.