Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I'm in the middle of "just Kids" by Patti Smith. It's really good - she is a very sweet person [[at least she comes off that way).

Quote Originally Posted by oldredfordette View Post
    I'm in the middle of "just Kids" by Patti Smith. It's really good - she is a very sweet person [[at least she comes off that way).
    I just read that one too and enjoyed it.

I have reprinted the whole thread so I have a list of books to buy. Librarys are great but I am horrible at returning them on time and then I feel guilty. My sons share books with me that they enjoyed. I am terrible at returning those too.
    Last edited by sumas; March-01-10 at 09:44 AM. Reason: brevity

Jimaz, The Little Prince fascist?? If we are thinking of the same book, no way. I read it in it's original french copy. Once upon a time I was going to be a french teacher. Studied French for 6 years, saddly over all these years my retention is only good enough for crossword puzzles.

If we are talking the same book, I think the greatest line was when the little prince went to the planet of the drinker. He asks the drinker, why do you drink? The reply was, "I drink to forget that I drink".