I keep hearing and reading people say they should trade Stafford. I don't have a problem with that, but I think the pundits are grossly over-estimating his worth on the market. A 1st round pick for a 13 year QB who has never won anything ? I don't think so.

The thought of drafting a QB this year when we're stuck with this defense doesn't interest me either. Our front 7 is slow, old, lacks talent, and without a scheme. Except for an occasional spark from Penisini, we got nothin'. I'm sure our secondary blows too, but it's hard to tell when opposing QBs get forever to scan the field. Are we incapable of blitzing a cornerback or safety ? Lol, we can't cover anyone anyways !

I'm cutting Jeff Okudah some slack for a year. He's not the 1st CB to have a shaky 1st year. Camp wasn't normal, and he was obviously overwhelmed a bit. It took Slay 3 years to figure out what is a very tough position to learn.

As far as management, I have no clue what role Sheila and her husband played in the last round of hirings. She's done the right thing so far by dropping the axe, so we can only hope for the best....yet again.