Quote Originally Posted by RaumVogel View Post
It sounds to me like you may be in a position to get government assistance to provide help. It could be a win/win.
Of course we have considered what you suggest, government rules are bizarre and keep changing with no notice. Don't like sounding selfish but we do need to consider what we do and impact on us. How can we help people if we get screwed helping'

Can't help but ask, were you heavily involved with Creekside at some point. Your name is just so familiar. Its been a bit since we were heavily involved with the org. So many people I deeply respected have now passed, Suzanne died, Patty died. Anne moved from her drop dead fabulous home after a bullet came through her wall and lodged in her pillow while she was in bed. John has just given up. Sharron tried to forge on but hard to carry the burden alone. The city CDC members are fools. Still know plenty of people there but all got frustrated with politics so they just forge on privately. So much of the leadership is gone and the strong ones left get no support. The temple is floundering and sold off lots of residencial property which undermined some of the stability. Brown ruined the island and Morgan estates failed enterprise destroyed the Fisher woodlot. Don't get me started on that bastard. He makes Brown look good. If you aren't who I think you are this is all gibbersh so just ignore, in that case.