Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Biden is opening the floodgates to Muslim refugees learning nothing from Mohammed Atta and other 'immigrants' who didn't just come here to take jobs.

Fixed that for you...Mean what you say, and say what you mean.
    I'm ok with your revision. 7% of BLM/antifa peaceful protests turning into violence and destruction is too high a ratio for my taste to not mention it. Whatever small percentage of Muslims doing things like killing 3,000 Americans is also a flag suggesting its not a good idea to open the floodgates to terrorist prone counties at this point in time although that seems to be what Democrats voted for. I'm glad you left the characterization about "opening the floodgates" and the jobs part in your revision. Perhaps you don't believe that the bad guys in the Middle-East aren't smart enough to channel some terrorists into Joe Biden's invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Trust me on this...If any of those rioters had threatened the location of where Senators & House representatives were taken to be 'safely sequestered', the Capitol Police or surely the Secret Service would have emptied the barrels of every gun they had. I worked at least a dozen Presidential or Presidential candidate events since Ronald Reagan. No quarter would have been given, and they would have given their lives to protect those politicians. That is their sole job, and they understand it explicitly. How close did we come to that happening ? We probably won't know for years. What did happen was bad enough. What could have happened should be a reasonable, yet disgusting thought to every American, regardless of your political affiliation.
    If only our government would have similarly protected regular Americans from all the dangerous and destructive antifa antics over the last year. It wasn't a "could have" situation for shop owners and property caught up in peaceful protests gone awry. It was a "did happen" just like 3,000 dead on 9/11.

" All animals are equal but some are more equal than others." -Orwell
    Last edited by oladub; February-13-21 at 01:02 PM.