Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18 58 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1873

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    ...Because of all the tests suddenly being distributed by mail, I was expecting the "new reported cases" curve to spike again but it hasn't! There's a tiny upward bump but that's it....
    Someone pointed out that because these tests are being performed at home, the results aren't as likely to be tracked.

So unless outside medical care is required, the data won't show an accurate picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Sorry. I had to stop reading at "Whales" in a fit of laughter.
    It is easy to make children laugh.

What do you think about the super spreader event where all of our sacred leaders were maskless,personally I find it funny when you can go from wearing a mask to save lives,to no mask required in a matter of hours,like the virus just said,okay I stopped on Friday at 7 pm,you do not need a mask any more.

About as funny as the head expert for the last 2 years,Fulichi,is not at the advice giving level of low paid,scraping the bottom of the barrel,radio talk shows.

They interviewed a NYC restaurant owner,when they first showed him,his mask was pulled down under his nose,he said he was going to retain the now not required mask and vaccine mandate’s for customer safety.

Of course when he was in front of the cameras he was wearing his totally ineffective mask properly.
    Last edited by Richard; March-05-22 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    They interviewed a NYC restaurant owner,when they first showed him,his mask was pulled down under his nose,he said he was going to retain the now not required mask and vaccine mandate’s for customer safety.

Nothing wrong with that. It's a private business. The free market will sort it out. Perhaps he goes out of business in a month?

Or perhaps not. There is a pretty sizable segment of the people that live in irrational fear. We see them on the roads every day. People driving down the freeway all by themselves with the windows up and a surgical mask on.

It might actually make sense for 1 out of every 4 restaurants in places like NYC or San Fran to keep the mandates. They might find they have a thriving business of fearful diners?

Again, the market will sort that out in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Nothing wrong with that. It's a private business. The free market will sort it out. Perhaps he goes out of business in a month?

Or perhaps not. There is a pretty sizable segment of the people that live in irrational fear. We see them on the roads every day. People driving down the freeway all by themselves with the windows up and a surgical mask on.

It might actually make sense for 1 out of every 4 restaurants in places like NYC or San Fran to keep the mandates. They might find they have a thriving business of fearful diners?

Again, the market will sort that out in due time.
    I think it's pretty obvious he was pointing out the stupidity of saying he's protecting his customers while wearing the mask under the nose. Either believe in masking and wear it properly or don't wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious he was pointing out the stupidity of saying he's protecting his customers while wearing the mask under the nose. Either believe in masking and wear it properly or don't wear it.
    For sure.

And the owner may not actually believe in masks. He may have just chosen to cater to a gullible segment of the market.

Perhaps the same segment that orders multiple $5 lattes each day, and stares non-stop at their $1,300 smartphones, yet needs overdraft protection on their bank accounts.

He may be wise enough to realize that catering to that demographic comes with higher profit margins.

Who knows.

A federal judge has ordered the FDA to release the clinical trial information from Pfizer that was sealed originally for 75 years.From the 55,000 pages released there is some good news,there are only 1,291 adverse side effects listed in alphabetical order.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/w...ce.pdf#page=30

You already know that children, especially young boys, can get myocarditis from the vaccines but you should add to that list the serious possibility of them getting: a brain stem embolism, acute kidney injury, cardiac failure, frontal lobe epilepsy, Hashimoto’s encephalopathy, herpes, interstitial lung disease, or Type 1 diabetes mellitus — just to pick a few very serious side effects from a very sobering list.

The U.S. government’s own database, the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System [[VAERS), has over 1 million reports of “adverse events” to the new vaccines — with 24,000 events listed as “death.” Pfizer was aware of more than 158,000 “adverse events” when they asked for approval from the FDA. People had serious issues after taking the Pfizer vaccine and Pfizer knew it before it sought approval for its vaccine.

https://truthpress.news/news/the-pfi...-side-effects/

But let’s force everybody to get it or they will be banned from society.

It always leads back to the interest of the greater good,how many people are we we willing to sacrifice in order to protect the majority,with all of these potential side effects,even deadly,one has to wonder what the increased medical costs are going to be system wide in the future dealing with it.

Which will most likely require even more shots and medications in order to treat those symptoms,talk about job security for the pharmaceutical companies.

The biggest question is,what percentage of those who received that shot are likely to be effected by those side effects in the future,if the odds of catching COVID and dyeing were .07,if you received the shot are your odds of having a deadly side effect in the future higher then that?

Up date on my Uncles passing,where it was listed as COVID related days after the original autopsy results.

Come to find out if you have a loved one that passed from COVID or COVID related,ie it is in your system but not the COD,FEMA will cover up to $12,000 in any related funeral expenses.

He was a WW2 veteran,that had burial benefits,on top of that he had already paid through the years life insurance that also covered burial expenses,but yet it was highly recommended that the FEMA route be used.

Why would they encourage the use of a taxpayer funded action over what was already paid for privately,let alone recommending it supersede veterans benefits,that are also taxpayer funded,but earned on the battlefield?

I bet the insurance companies love that whole set up.

All you need is a death certificate stating as such,which is the same thing the hospitals needed in order to be reimbursed by the government for corona cases.

Which is even more interesting because GO-Fund me has been flooded with people raising funds in order to put their loved ones to rest because they did not have the funds.

But the funds were there and they would not have been out of pocket,but yet they chose to pull on peoples heartstrings in order to profit from the death of a loved one.

That FEMA order was in effect within months of the breakout of the virus.
    Last edited by Richard; March-07-22 at 03:22 AM.

Up date on my Uncles passing,where it was listed as COVID related days after the original autopsy results.

Come to find out if you have a loved one that passed from COVID or COVID related,ie it is in your system but not the COD,FEMA will cover up to $12,000 in any related funeral expenses.
    So let me get this right... your late 90 year old uncle... the one that your family kept having his body tested until it finally came back as not being covid.... and only then did they became ineligible for the $12,000!

Wow... just wow... it was very nice of them to pay for his funeral themselves...
    Last edited by Gistok; March-07-22 at 03:20 AM.

....there is some good news, there are only 1,291 adverse side effects listed.....
    Makes sense then that they would be desperate to cover up this critically relevant info. If it had gotten out 2 years ago, they might have missed out on $36 BILLION a year. [some $ 17,600,000,000.00 being profit in just 2021 alone].

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    So let me get this right... your late 90 year old uncle... the one that your family kept having his body tested until it finally came back as not being covid.... and only then did they became ineligible for the $12,000!

Wow... just wow... it was very nice of them to pay for his funeral themselves...
    Let you get it right?

Why should I let anybody that takes their lack of reading comprehension and uses it to create a narrative in their mind and use it to portray somebody else as evil,get it right?

But you conveniently left out the part where I had posted that it was the hospital that declared heart failure as the cause of death and it was the hospital that changed it to included COVID related.

The family had zero to do with it.

5 years ago he was given 6 months to live,funeral arrangements were made 70 years ago and 30 years ago perspectively,unlike you my family is not one to sit around and wait for the government to take care of us at others expense,we pay our own way.

If the logic you are teaching others is the same logic you portray and practice,I kinda feel bad for them because you are setting them up for the same failures.

A you teaching them logic or how to spin propaganda in order to achieve a goal?

I am going to petition the WMO to name a hurricane after you,as much as you like to twist and turn while creating havoc,it would be a fitting reward for you,as most trophy stores that I have seen have closed down now.
    Last edited by Richard; March-07-22 at 01:10 PM.

^ That's nice...

I had read your story about your uncle... [you kept that post short]. And when scanning [or maybe counting] your long paragraphs... the word "uncle" stood out. I distinctly remember you saying your family had the poor man retested... there's really no shame in dying of Covid... but if proving otherwise was so important for them, so be it. [Of course now you've changed the narrative to say the hospital did all of this on their own accord.]

Yes, my family used that government program called Medicare... which we all pay into all of our lives.

Good for your family in not taking government largesse...
    Last edited by Gistok; March-07-22 at 01:29 PM.

I just thought that since most rich folks take care of all the government handouts..............
    Are you referring to how the top 5% percent pay 40% of all federal income tax?

And that is one of 50 ways the rich subsidize the poor?

I think the theme of today's revelations is;

When they say "No reported adverse effects", or "No known adverse effects", what they mean is, "Perhaps 1,291 adverse effects, and the government will allow us to hide them from the public until everyone affected is dead." [75 years]

^Huh?

I think the theme of today's revelations is;

When they say "No reported adverse effects", or "No known adverse effects", what they mean is, "Perhaps 1,291 adverse effects, and the government will allow us to hide them from the public until everyone affected is dead." [75 years]
    What make it worse is they were given immunity from liability,while collecting billions for opioid liabilities.

What happens in the future with the un insured or low insured if these adverse effects start kicking in mass,the insurance is going to increase for everybody else in order to make up the difference,every other business in the world is held liable if their product causes harm or death.

What happens in the future with the un insured or low insured if these adverse effects start kicking in mass,the insurance is going to increase for everybody else in order to make up the difference,

It's already happening.

The insurance industry reported months ago that deaths of healthy people 16 - 64 who were vaccinated are up 40%. [non covid deaths]

FORTY PERCENT is MASSIVE !

No data on the increase in sickness, but it's probably a similar number.

And I doubt the insurance companies are going to be allowed to tack on a 40% surcharge to the policies of those that got vax'd. We'll all get to bear the brunt of that together, probably a 29% increase across the board.

At least we'll have our health, and that's more important than money.

Rocket, you really seem to have a serious problem interpreting accurate information about Covid... Check out this article....

https://www.muhealth.org/our-stories...what-they-seem

"The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System [[VAERS) was established in 1990 as a national early warning system to detect potential safety problems with vaccines. It is managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [[CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration [[FDA).

The system allows anyone who has received a vaccine [[not just a COVID-19 vaccine) to report “adverse events” [[think side effects) that they experience following vaccination. Health care providers are required to submit reports of events that come to their attention even if the events clearly have no relationship to vaccination.

Since December 2020, more than 469 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the U.S., and VAERS has received 10,483 reports of death [[0.0022%), according to the CDC. [[Numbers as of Dec. 29, 2021.)"

So is a 40% increase of a death rate of 0.0022% really considered MASSIVE? I hardly think so. I believe the result would be a death rate of circa 0.0029%, which is hardly massive.
    Last edited by Gistok; March-07-22 at 05:44 PM.

Seems like tilting at windmills has become a national pastime lately. Why is that?

Rocket, you really seem to have a serious problem interpreting accurate information about Covid... Check out this article....

I never referenced Vaers. First off, only about 1-4% of adverse reactions are even reported to Vaers, so while you CAN use it to see if there is likely a problem with a vaccine, you can't get statistical data from it.

What I mentioned was what the insurance companies are reporting.

And you can also look at DMED system [which reports all cases in the our military]. It shows a 250% to 1,000% increases in adverse reactions from a host of ailments.

Miscarriage diagnosis -235% increase [[from a five-year average of 1,499, to 4,182 in the first 10 months of 2021.

Cancer diagnosis – 223% increase from 5 yr Avg of 38,700 to 114,645 in first 11 mo of 2021

Neurological issues – 952 % increase [from a baseline of 82,000 to 863,000]

Myocardial infarction –269% increase

Bell’s palsy – 291% increase

Congenital malformations [for children of military personnel) – 156% increase

Female infertility – 471% increase

Pulmonary embolisms – 467% increase

This is not nothing. This is HUGE. Just the cancer and neurological issues alone total 857,000 ! And that's in a force of 1.4 million, plus about 800k reserves, or about 2.2 million total. That's 39%, not 0.0022.

And these aren't in 90 year olds with 5 other serious medical conditions, this data is from healthy, military age people, presumably within a few years of being in the best shape of their life.

That there are 1,291 adverse effects of these experimental gene therapies that they hid from us easily explains what we're seeing.

Last edited by Rocket; March-08-22 at 01:11 AM.

So often so much boils down to money and power.

I'm vaxxed [fortunately w/ no side-effects] but yes, the holy-grail NYT [I subscribe so I know what they push and suppress] and others kept this information quiet. Further, you were condemned simply and 'easily' an anti-vax, right-winger, fox-snews-er if you said otherwise or questioned anything.

These efforts ironically actually increased vaccination hesitancy!

Mainstream news must always be verified. As we see, for example, the anointed and appointed NYT's backtracking now on the Hunter Biden laptop/ shannigans fact - initially denied......

Get ready for the coming Green Crisis with more urgently applied feudalism and benevolent mandates as your judged anti-green for driving your vile internal-combusion-engine car. As if everyone can run out and get an expensive EV! Who'll be hurt the most in all of this? The poor, here, and across the globe, and the struggling middle-class.

You know, the folks the elite-in-power claim to champion so much!

Makes sense then that they would be desperate to cover up this critically relevant info. If it had gotten out 2 years ago, they might have missed out on $36 BILLION a year. [some $ 17,600,000,000.00 being profit in just 2021 alone].
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-20-22 at 11:12 AM.

Here's an update from the NYT re. COVID in Michigan...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...vid-cases.html

Also the NYT is starting to clarify their headlines as COVID Cases vs. Hospitalization[s]. A distinction not made early on in the pandemic.
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-27-22 at 10:24 AM.

Everyone probably know about this. Comments, thoughts?

Airlines ditch face mask rules... Here's what travelers need to know.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...ts/7362763001/
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-27-22 at 10:24 AM.

Biden weighs appeal as judge’s lifting of travel mask...

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/19/bide...on-travel.html

From article:

The Biden administration said Tuesday it will likely appeal a federal judge’s ruling that struck down Covid-19 mask mandates on planes and other forms of public transportation.

“The Department of Justice and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC] disagree with the district court’s decision and will appeal,” the DOJ said in a statement, “subject to CDC’s conclusion that the order remains necessary for public health.”

“If CDC concludes that a mandatory order remains necessary for the public’s health after that assessment, the Department of Justice will appeal the district court’s decision,” the DOJ said.
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-27-22 at 10:03 AM.

The most recent tallies of coronavirus cases and deaths in Michigan are showing that there is still one death for every 216 cases of coronavirus in Michigan. This is still "ten times worse than the flu" as Dr. Fauci once emphatically put it. [Originally at the time of the Diamond Princess outbreak there was one death per 50 cases so he was understated at that time.]

^Yep. Detroiter's especially those who live in the tri and Wayne county areas know how deadly COVID-19 was and can still be. Especially with elders [I experienced this personally having had to make a report to the state on a nursing home dumping C-19 patients].

Where do we go from here? The K12 schools could not stay closed any further. The fall-out of that alone will be felt many years forward. The cloth 'diaper' masks do little [I only wear KN95 masks as still mandated] and most are vaccinated and or have natural immunity.

Obviously, and very well documented, Fauci has flip-flopped back and forth so as not be taken too seriously.

On the other hand what is going on in China?

They are in full lord-vader-storm-trooper-style lockdown. Do THEY know of something coming, or just doing what's easier [per their authoritarian governance] for them to do to achieve ZERO COVID?

nypost.com/2022/04/11/shanghai-residents-heard-screaming-from-windows-as-covid-lockdown-continues/

fortune.com/2022/04/11/shanghai-lockdown-residents-screaming-apartments-covid/
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-28-22 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^Yep. Detroiter's especially those who live in the tri and Wayne county areas know how deadly COVID-19 was and can still be. Especially with elders [I experienced this personally having had to make a report to the state on a nursing home dumping C-19 patients].

Where do we go from here? The K12 schools could not stay closed any further. The fall-out of that alone will be felt many years forward. The cloth 'diaper' masks do little [I only wear KN95 masks as still mandated] and most are vaccinated and or have natural immunity.

Obviously, and very well documented, Fauci has flip-flopped back and forth so as not be taken too seriously.

On the other hand what is going on in China?

They are in full lord-vader-storm-trooper-style lockdown. Do THEY know of something coming, or just doing what's easier [per their authoritarian governance] for them to do to achieve ZERO COVID?

nypost.com/2022/04/11/shanghai-residents-heard-screaming-from-windows-as-covid-lockdown-continues/

fortune.com/2022/04/11/shanghai-lockdown-residents-screaming-apartments-covid/
    Oh no the flu with a survival rate of over 99.7% for the vast vast portion of the population. Pathetic

Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18 58 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast