Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    You live there first and tell us how you're faring. I'm a single female, there is no flipping way I'd live in that neighborhood.

^^^ Interesting that many of the windows are shown open in the photos. Yet I doubt you'd be able to keep them open living there. Not without stops at least, particularly along the back. And for sure not when you leave. There are lots of break ins once some people see your pattern.

So no I would not live there alone.
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-25-16 at 06:13 AM.

Yes, and whatever means they acquire staff they'll be doing background checks with broad spectrum drug-screening, so the 'weed for my glaucoma' story won't be cutting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    ...Often times these jobs are only "stealth" announced, and you already have to be plugged into one of these jobseeker agencies to be able to apply for consideration.
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-25-16 at 01:35 PM.

Article about another one after opening.

http://archive.jsonline.com/business...287861981.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2