Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Safe Journey.

Very sorry to hear that. I also was struck by the fact he had written his last post which I remember reading about commercial districts. I often think of the lives we have and the little islands we are unto ourselves. We may communicate in words the old fashioned way, although the electrons make us react sharply at times in discussions, it is good to remember we are all living beings imagining, inventing and loving Detroit and each other.

Peace and Love to you my friend DP.

Very sad news. His thoughts and input will be missed. R.I.P. DetroitPlanner

I too am shocked and will miss him.

I enjoyed reading his posts for their insights.

Sad, very sad. One of the people here, among many that I enjoyed communicating with. A bit of a shocker. Peace to you.

In a way, I feel like I did when I read of IT'S JEFF's passing. RIP DetroitPlanner.
    Last edited by douglasm; November-14-14 at 08:07 AM.

Always enjoyed reading his posts. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

For sure a sad day for the Detroityes fam. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    For sure a sad day for the Detroityes fam. RIP
    As sad and untimely as the passing of DP, life goes on.

A reminder that life is delicate and ephemeral.

Have you hugged and said I love you to someone near and dear to you today?

Needs few, wants less, love more.

I'm sorry to hear this. Condolences to his family and friends, and indeed a loss for the DYes community.

The handle Hornwrecker looks familiar, when did s/he pass?
    Last edited by dtowncitylover; November-14-14 at 09:34 AM.

Very sad news. My condolences.

RIP DetroitPlanner.

To those of us who are believers, take comfort in knowing DP is in the kindest and gentlest of hands. His most difficult days are over, and he is home.

This place and life is good. We've all got work to complete here. When our days are over though...it pales in comparison to what comes next.

Safe journey friend.

RIP and condolences to the family. I enjoyed his many contributions to this forum.

Very sad to hear. I appreciated his insightful and informed posts. My condolences to the family.

Saddened & surprised to hear this.

Ah man, this is terrible news. D.P. was always spot on with his insights and had a crisp sense of humor.

A true loss for this on-line community, but this must be a devastating loss for his family.

Really sorry to hear this. Much respect for DP. Over the many years reading and participating here I've learned so much from him. One of our champions for sure....RIP.

While I do not post frequently, I do read frequently and I always enjoyed Detroitplanner's posts. I hope he rests in peace.

My condolences to the family and friends of Jeff. My thoughts and prayers are with you. As a forumer who never had the privilege to meet DetroitPlanner, I am left with the memory of his thoughtful and informative writings. He had a zeal for the place that we call home, Detroit/Metro Detroit.

Two mattresses made in the region? More in the state? Wow that is a lot more than I expected! Thanks everyone.

[[Quote from Detroit Planner's "Looking For A Mattress" thread).

RIP, DP. You enriched this forum with many insightful and caring posts. We know your
    current mattress is that fluffy white cloud high over Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Now he joins ITSJEFF, PSIP, BOB_J, and HORNWRECKER.... in the Cyberspace in the sky....
    Wait a minute. Hornwrecker? Really? I know is brother Psip passed. But Hornwrecker too?

My sympathy to his family.

Sorry Lowell... wrong brother!

He was always someone who had posts that counted, most of which I would often read thoroughly because he was so thoughtful. Very young too, sad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast