Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

From the concept rendering it looks like its going to be on the Dequindre Cut. I always thought that would be a nice place for a hotel. They could rent bikes and all.

They better get moving on expanding the "done" part of the Dequindre Cut. There's no reason people should not be able to ride their Bikes from Hamtown, through North End and Midtown down through Eastern Market to the riverfront....that or this spring warmth is getting to me .

Aleichem Shalom Shel Kimen.

It's been 8 months since this thread started and still no news of where the 4 million financing is coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    It's been 8 months since this thread started and still no news of where the 4 million financing is coming from.
    They might be looking for backers. That may be the reason for the Eastern Mark-Up demo.

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    4 million?

Quote Originally Posted by marshamusic View Post
    4 million?
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...xt|FRONTPAGE|p

"Isn't it amazing?" asked Shel Kimen, the brainchild behind the hotel that will be completed if she can raise the money."

Like I said.....

Oh, I see it. Twice. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    We already have the Hotel St. Aubin. Room service is a killer.
    Where is Hotel St Aubin. I had thought that a container hotel was going to be constructed on the empty land at the end of the Dequindre Cut on Gratiot and St Aubin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2