I think the biggest part of a regional aspect is the negativeness of Detroit as a city's past,you hear it in conversations and see it in posts. Me personally I think the best thing the city can do is put a strong city government in place without the aid of the state and show everybody else that she is serious,I have seen a lot of positive changes in the last two years and it does seem that there are enough now in the city that do care and are taking action.

I think or hope once that happens the rest of the region will be a bit more receptive to the city.Because there will be so much positive energy created that it will be a pleasure doing business with.

Ficano is a mess or has created one, I give him a little bit of credit for passing the currant economic reductions which in turn does put the brakes on Areo and he was one the the heaviest supporters of the project. Hopefully now he realizes that if you put the same effort and diverting of funds into the existing city and county you can build both as a strong healthy place to live work play and visit. But the message is clear,the times of not acting in the best interests of the city or county by diverting for personal gain are over.