Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ^^^^^ and you are posting that to somebody that refers to the president of the United States as the child in chief?

I am guessing the peas in a pod reference would go over your head.
    Yes, I'm thinking of getting a super Chump effigy for Halloween. I saw a piñata of the pouting pussygrabber in a Mexican shop this week. it's on my list.

^ if you really want to enjoy the experience have them stick a little tannerite in there for you.

Speaking of voter fraud and Democrats

https://dailycaller.com/2017/06/09/1...h-voter-fraud/

Local prosecutors in Marion County, Indiana, charged 12 employees of a Democratic-linked voter recruitment organization of submitting fraudulent voter registration applications prior to the 2016 election.

https://conservativedailypost.com/or...ocrats-busted/

four women in an “organized ring” this week, which exploited people near Fort Worth with forged mail-in ballots, many of which were for Democratic candidates,

Other instances of illegal voter fraud have plagued similar democrat districts, including Los Angeles. For example, their ‘Motor Voter’ program has been caught registering tens of thousands of non-citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Yes, I'm thinking of getting a super Chump effigy for Halloween. I saw a piñata of the pouting pussygrabber in a Mexican shop this week. it's on my list.
    Stick your list up with all the rest of your juvenile comments!
    Last edited by coracle; October-25-18 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Stick your list up with all the rest of your juvenile comments!

That’s not a very nice thing to say.

All I am saying is the baseball bat will be used on a dummy, not the real guy... if I can determine which is which.

^ That should be easy enough,just look into a mirror for an example.

you walked into that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ^ That should be easy enough,just look into a mirror for an example.

you walked into that one.
    What goes for you doesn't work for me.

lol why are you so worried about our democracy in a republic.

You not exactly living in a country that is a shining example to the rest of the world.

I am thinking of trying to help you guys out,maybe have some of those commercials that show the starving children in Africa and for 5c a day you can feed them but instead show the starving kids in Canadian schools.

Maybe show a little 4 year old trudging through waist deep snow in order to go home to an empty house because both of his parents are at work,then the camera fades to him opening a bare Cubbard with little tears trickleing down his face as he turns around to begin the long trek back to school,then weak with hunger he arrives at the schoolhouse steps to discover a apple core discarded by the rich school kids that could afford to eat and he ducks behind a pillar so nobody can see him devour what is left.

You think people freaked out over a false report of a little girl staring up at her mother at the border,how about thousands of little kids that starve while in school so the grown ups can have free healthcare.

Meh kids are expendable,you can always open the border and bring in more in order to show the generosity and compassion.

Election problems in Florida:

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion...109-story.html

For two years, I have been warning that the Broward Supervisor of Elections office is a swamp of corruption. I’ve been urging Gov.
    Rick Scott
    to fire Supervisor Brenda Snipes, clean out the office and start criminal investigations. I’m sure Gov. Scott now wishes he had heeded those warnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    They're suppose to announce as of this writing if a recount is warranted.
    Last edited by Maof; November-10-18 at 12:18 PM.

Because Broward County is a Democrat held sector,this happens everytime there is a vote on anything,they wait until the results are announced and then say,o wait we found this,but only if the results were not in thier favor.

It buys them time to find “misplaced ballot boxes” .

Broward County looks terribly mismanaged, for sure. But that quote from the Sun-Sentinel:

"I've been urging Gov. Rick Scott to fire Supervisor Brenda Snipes, clean out the office and start criminal investigations. I'm sure Gov. Scott now wishes he had heeded those warnings."

Huh?

Broward County's idiotic ballot design looks likely to have resulted in many fewer votes for Scott's opponent, the Democrat, and may well result in Scott winning an election he otherwise would have lost.

A Mysterious ‘Undervote’ Could End Up Settling the Florida Senate Race
    Ballot design in Broward County is one possible cause of votes cast for one contest but apparently not another.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/09/u...ndercount.html

I know running elections is complicated, but people need to take much better care.

Because if Mr Scott a Republican went after a Democrat to fix a known broken issue all hell would break loose with people saying it is a Republican ploy to rig the system,so he did not and she still goes on with the shenanigans and the voters get screwed.

It would be different if it was happening all over the country but for some reason it is always Broward.

Its kinda like go after her and suffer the headache of the backlash and roiting in the streets or let her go on,it’s democrats screwing democrats while trying to screw the republicans.

But then again there is a lot of “ family business there” so it is proably a bit more complex then what is shown,
    Last edited by Richard; November-10-18 at 10:31 PM.

I find it incredible that suddenly masses of new ballots in 'boxes' are now coming to light! Very sloppy is being generous.

In Michigan for a precinct not to be fined, the only ballots NOT in the tabulator [[which runs/ reports a tally of votes as the day goes on, then on to a sealed transfer case where they can be hand processed later) are spoiled, unused and provisional ballots! Per each precinct.

All of those variables should be matched [[poll book, digital ballot summary, how many provisionals, etc), and documented at the end of the voting day. Discrepancies noted that night, and held against specific precincts.

Something fishy is going on -- beyond boxes of ballots unprocessed [[days later), suddenly appearing.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-15-18 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Broward County looks terribly mismanaged, for sure. But that quote from the Sun-Sentinel:

"I've been urging Gov. Rick Scott to fire Supervisor Brenda Snipes, clean out the office and start criminal investigations. I'm sure Gov. Scott now wishes he had heeded those warnings."

Huh?

Broward County's idiotic ballot design looks likely to have resulted in many fewer votes for Scott's opponent, the Democrat, and may well result in Scott winning an election he otherwise would have lost.

A Mysterious ‘Undervote’ Could End Up Settling the Florida Senate Race
    Ballot design in Broward County is one possible cause of votes cast for one contest but apparently not another.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/09/u...ndercount.html

I know running elections is complicated, but people need to take much better care.
    Did you read the whole article ? The point of it, is Broward County election officials broke the law in the past and nothing was done about it. [[ballots were illegally destroyed in the 2016 election)

^^^ Yep, there's a pattern of corruption indeed.

For 15 years, Snipes has served as Broward County’s elections chief, with mixed results. Long lines and vote counts that continued long after polls closed marred elections in 2002, 2004, 2006, 2012, 2016 and, of course, this year.
    -- A court ruled she had broken election law when she destroyed ballots from the 2016 election 12 months after it, instead of the 22 months required by federal law.

-- A medical marijuana amendment was left off some ballots in 2016.
    -- Election results in the 2016 primary were posted on the elections office’s website before polls closed, another violation of election law.

In 2012, almost 1,000 uncounted ballots were discovered a week after the election

In 2004, some 58,000 mail-in ballots were not delivered to voters, leaving election officials to scramble to send new ones.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/po...109-story.html

^^^ Well, she seems to be doubling-down in defending it all. Must be nice to have such a job where you're incompetent yet stay employed!

It sure looks like there has been a certain level of incompetence with Florida elections. But to say there has been fraud is quite a stretch. Yet conspiracy theories abound, like the ones pushed by Tim Canova [[one of the losing candidates) above. This article debunks some of them.

Pam, your first link shows elections workers driving ballots to election headquarters in their personal vehicles. That is standard practice repeated across thousands of election jurisdictions nationwide. As to your second link, what improper behavior do you suggest it shows?

Meanwhile Governor Scott is following [[yet another) play out of the Trump playbook by alleging election fraud is rampant, without evidence. Some say he has been misusing his office to tilt the electoral playing field in his favor in the strange scenario wherein he gets to supervise his own election.

People should not be so cavalier about sowing doubt about our elections, especially not our elected officials. And especially not as a Machiavellian attempt for personal or political gain. That in itself is a threat to our democracy, and it plays into the hands of those who seek to weaken us.

PS, if you follow that last link, note the take away.

Uncounted Ballots, Overvoted Ballots: Why Is the Governor Claiming Fraud in Florida’s Election?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/11/u...is-gillum.html

We’re Suing the Florida Governor. He Should Not Oversee His Own Election.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/12/opinion/florida-rick-scott-georgia-election-results.html

Close Elections: Fla. Judge Calls Out Fraud 'Rhetoric'; Georgia Nears Deadline
    https://www.npr.org/2018/11/12/667158531/close-elections-fla-judge-calls-out-fraud-rhetoric-ariz-democrat-extends-lead

Inside the Republican Strategy to Discredit the Florida Recount
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/12/u...a-recount.html
    Last edited by bust; November-13-18 at 06:45 AM.

Tim Canova is not a "conspiracy theorist". He won a court case against election officials down there. He has reasons to distrust the officials.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...514-story.html

As far as the videos, the people who filmed them said protocols weren't being followed. Since I am not a Florida poll worker, I don't know what specifically those are.

Tim Canova is not a "conspiracy theorist". He won a court case against election officials down there. He has reasons to distrust the officials.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...514-story.html

As far as the videos, the people who filmed them said protocols weren't being followed. Since I am not a Florida poll worker, I don't know what specifically those are.

He may not be a conspiracy theorist, but he only got 5 percent of the vote, and doubts that.

On the other hand, Trump's tweets on election fraud are a constant barrage of conspiracy propaganda that have become the new normal.
    Scott and Kemp have both been overseers of their own election process, and this seems to be more problematic than a recount of Ms Snipes' county ballots that appear to be on the 50/50 mark. Why would anyone who is already under scrutiny tamper with the ballots on a close election?

^ because it is what they do,you are talking about a group that does not know the difference between illegal and undocumented.

When she got caught before it was al sharpton front stage and center with it was the white republicans trying to trying to subdue the minority vote.

It did not matter that it was actually illegal in the first place.

Talk about constant barrage,Trump did not win the election,there was fraud.

Trump directly colluded with Putin to win the election etc. He does not hold the award for constant barrages.

You mentioned house of cards,I watched the first season and welcome to amercian politics,it is not that far off base,on both sides.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...-votes-winning
    WASHINGTON [[The Borowitz Report)—Calling for an “immediate end” to the recount in Florida, Donald J. Trump warned on Monday that it could set a dangerous precedent of the person with the most votes winning.Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump said that those in favor of the recount had a “sick obsession with finding out which candidate got the most votes.”
    “Democrats are going on and on about counting every last vote until they find out who got the most,” Trump said. “Since when does getting the most votes mean you win?”
    Trump said that, if the recounts are allowed to proceed, “We could be looking at a very bad, very sad situation where to be considered legitimately elected you have to get more votes than the other candidate.”
    Having just returned from the Armistice commemoration in Paris, Trump said that Florida’s recount has made America “the laughingstock of the world,” adding, “Putin told me they never do recounts in Russia.”

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    It sure looks like there has been a certain level of incompetence with Florida elections.
    Like the Cataclysmic Chad Catastrophe of '00?

Uh no Donald, you're a laughingstock. And the fact that he quoted Poo-tin. He's a lunatic!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast