Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Trump's Foundation and University shut under wrongdoing

Much has been said about Trump but his actions and organizational actions against the law are atrocious. We're literally living under a President who's organizations and advisers have been found guilty in numerous courts of law.

• Both his Foundation and University had to shut down over fraud
    • Students were conned into $35,000 tuition costs and Trump had to pay back $25 Million to students.
    • Donors to a Veteran's fundraiser were actually giving to Trump's re-election campaign [[Ooops!)
    • Numerous guilty pleas, guilty rulings, and resignations from top advisers and leaders around money laundering, tax evasion and working with foreign governments

And I haven't even said anything about Ukraine. It really is astounding. This is our President!

^ you are years behind,they are up to impeachment now for the current charade.

You do not think if he even had a rash on his butt,the Dems would be not holding hearings to find out if it is illegal?

How come you do not want to say anything about Ukraine?

You are thinking only the president should be held accountable for anything and everything that one can dream up,but the Democratic side of things are exempt?

Sorry my bad,when they do things it is considered undocumented and not illegal.

There are like thousands of Trump sucks posts in like 5000 different threads now.

Maybe we can agree that Trump sucks and maybe concentrate more on,what have the Dems done for you lately?

Hey that could be his 2020 campaign slogan,it would be another landslide win,what have the Dems done for you lately.

How would they talk and campaign on nothing,outside of vote for me I can beat Trump,it seemed to work well for Hillary.

Look at the bright side,he will still be your president tomorrow morning.

Remember Bernie-Madoff,Enron,The guy that committed suicide in prison,the little wiener guy,and plenty more that were major Democrat party donators,they are all also in prison or dead with thier victims not receiving a dime of compensation.

The dem side has plenty on its plate to be ashamed of.
    Last edited by Richard; December-02-19 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post

Yes they do, but none of them are the President.
    When they are, we will deal with them then.

^ you are years behind,they are up to impeachment now for the current charade.

You do not think if he even had a rash on his butt,the Dems would be not holding hearings to find out if it is illegal?

How come you do not want to say anything about Ukraine?

You are thinking only the president should be held accountable for anything and everything that one can dream up,but the Democratic side of things are exempt?

Sorry my bad,when they do things it is considered undocumented and not illegal.

There are like thousands of Trump sucks posts in like 5000 different threads now.

Maybe we can agree that Trump sucks and maybe concentrate more on,what have the Dems done for you lately?

Hey that could be his 2020 campaign slogan,it would be another landslide win,what have the Dems done for you lately.

How would they talk and campaign on nothing,outside of vote for me I can beat Trump,it seemed to work well for Hillary.

Look at the bright side,he will still be your president tomorrow morning.

Remember Bernie-Madoff,Enron,The guy that committed suicide in prison,the little wiener guy,and plenty more that were major Democrat party donators,they are all also in prison or dead with thier victims not receiving a dime of compensation.

That's a bunch of random talking points, Richard. I'm speaking about the court of law. The place where our judicial system decides the wrongdoing of others. When you have a man with this much wrongdoing at his hands and the hands of people around him, how do you even trust him?

The worst Barack Obama did was a 'terrorist fist jab' and where a light colored suit to a press conference, according to Fox News. There is really no comparison between the taint of Trump and the dignity of Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLemur View Post
    The worst Barack Obama did was a 'terrorist fist jab' and where a light colored suit to a press conference, according to Fox News. There is really no comparison between the taint of Trump and the dignity of Obama.
    Don't forget the time he put Grey Poupon on a hamburger, or the time he returned a salute with a coffee cup in his hand. Just huge, huge scandals at the time [[according to Fox News).

Thank God we have Trump to fight back in the "War on Thanksgiving" on our behalf! Did you know that Democrats were trying to get rid of Thanksgiving? It's true, Trump said so! in fact, they're waging a War on it!

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Don't forget the time he put Grey Poupon on a hamburger, or the time he returned a salute with a coffee cup in his hand. Just huge, huge scandals at the time [[according to Fox News).

Thank God we have Trump to fight back in the "War on Thanksgiving" on our behalf! Did you know that Democrats were trying to get rid of Thanksgiving? It's true, Trump said so! in fact, they're waging a War on it!
    Right, illegal immigrants are taking all our money away and causing all the crime.

^ you guys are starting to sound like a bunch of old women sitting around gossiping over tea.

^ you guys are starting to sound like a bunch of old women sitting around gossiping over tea.
    We're having fun because we're making the correct decision on Trump. Join us.

We're having fun because we're making the correct decision on Trump. Join us.
    You ever wonder what it would have been like if social media was around when presidents like the Kennedys ran or Truman where the media hid the fact that he was wheelchair bound and thought it was in the best interests of the country to not make him appear weak.

Roosevelt was hated because during the depression he refused to give direct relief to the citizens because as he put it “it would make them dependent on free money and lose thier work ethic”

Or the president that allowed mass sterilization on African Americans in the south under the guise of immunization shots.

I think one would be hard pressed to find any United States President that was perfect.

Most Americans put stock in politicians that do what they say they are going to do and look out for the best interests of the country.

That is hard to beat.

It is understandable and easily overlooked that because Trump was once a Democrat,he may have so bad habits left over that may pop up from time to time.

He is to the country as Duggan is to Detroit,the right person for the job at the time,more of your country men and women thought so and made it happen.

You can protest and disagree all you want but at the end of the day righteousness won out and tomorrow morning when you wake up he will still be your smiling president.

See what you guys seem to either overlook or refuse to see is in all of your energy directed at hate Trump,Where has it gotten you?

Do you realize because of the impeachment hearings overpowering the news the current candidates of the Democratic Party are being overshadowed.

You are actually helping Trump destroy your own party,all he has to do is spend 1 minute on a tweet and the whole left takes it from there.

Do you also realize that a party that claims it is the party of diversity has now become a field of qualified candidates consisting of only older white men and Warren?

So much for diversity.

So I ask once again.

What have the democrats done for you lately?

Let me go out on a limb and reply for you,if I may.

But But But But Trump

How about you guys spend a little more time getting your house in order and a little less time freaking out about everything Trump,because the left is the one That is destroying democracy in this republic,because out of 325 million people in this country you cannot produce a candidate that can sway the American voters,and in essence creating a single party system.

Hilliary 2016 and Biden 2020 is the best you guys can come up with?

Face it,Biden will take the heartland over all of the other dem candidates,he is safe to the conservative Dems and African American 40%.

So there is your line up Trump and Biden,unless you guys can get off of your butts and produce somebody really fast it is done.

Then we have to listen to four more years of But But But But Trump when you guys are actually the ones that helped get him elected.

You ever wonder what it would have been like if social media was around when presidents like the Kennedys ran or Truman where the media hid the fact that he was wheelchair bound and thought it was in the best interests of the country to not make him appear weak.
    Truman was wheelchair bound?

How did i miss that?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncledave54 View Post
    Truman was wheelchair bound?

How did i miss that?
    You were not born yet?

Sorry should have wrote the press hid the fact of Roseavelt being in a wheel chair.

Truman allowed the commies to take China and in turn attacked us in Korea and is know for leaving the country in pretty much the same shape as it was when he took office,well outside of the commie thing,and allowing the pilferation of commies into the US government.

I am just going to figure you lost the jist of my whole post and also could not answer the question of “what have the Dems done for you lately,even as a libertarian,probably even less I figure.

It wasn't social media that spoiled the party; it was general media who put the end to the "gentlemen's agreement" that protected Presidents and other high profile politicians from being "outed" for various things in public and it started with Gary Hart and the "Monkey Business" in 1987. He more than likely would have been the Democratic candidate against George Herbert Walker Bush, and more than likely won. And it was probably a set up.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    It wasn't social media that spoiled the party; it was general media who put the end to the "gentlemen's agreement" that protected Presidents and other high profile politicians from being "outed" for various things in public and it started with Gary Hart and the "Monkey Business" in 1987. He more than likely would have been the Democratic candidate against George Herbert Walker Bush, and more than likely won. And it was probably a set up.

Yes, but that does not explain how GHWCIABush could have known anything about Gary Hart's monkey business. Lol

I think one would be hard pressed to find any United States President that was perfect.
    You can't just ball up all his lies, treason, corruption, and Russia love into that Richard. This is about this man's core. Trump cares little about this country and its standards - it is HE who is paramount. His selfishness, egotistical identity overwhelms any morals or beliefs. The guy would "stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody and not loose any voters, ok?". Think of the person who would say such a thing. That is the mind of a dictator, who yes warms up to Putin and Russia, because he knows they helped him win the election. Ronald Reagan must be rolling over in his grave. Meanwhile Trump mocks our closest allies Germany, France, and Canada and works to break up NATO.

Maybe he will shoot someone.

Think of the financial crisis of 2008. Think of what Trump would have done compared to Bush or Obama. The millions of ways he would have pad his pockets and his industry.

He is not fit to be President - morally and operationally. Dozens of advisers have fled his office.....

This is serious.
    The settled days of Barak Obama are but a dream to Americans who value competency and standards and even Democracy.

^ you meen the settled days of Barak Obama where millions were kicked out of thier homes so his administration could land cushy multi million dollar jobs after they left the administration.

Or where the largest transfer of wealth to the top in history occurred.

Or the African community that he promised hope and change remained stagnant or tossed in the streets,

Or where they knew full well that the Russians were going after the elections and did nothing.

Or allowed 5 FBI agents to conspire and provide false information in order to spy on a United States presidential candidate and US citizen?

Or allowed the transfer of United States uranium to the Russians.

Was caught on tape telling Putin that he work a better deal once he was re-elected.

Shipped billions to other countries that just disappeared while his own people that he promised hope and change were being thrown in the streets and repressed.

I could go on but the concept of the settled days of Barack Obama were anything but.

I help start up buisness and people looking to realize thier dreams and have helped more minority start ups in the last two years then in the 8 years Obama was in office,I see on the street the impact,I do not need anybody to or any newspaper to try and convince me otherwise.

If there is any reason I would be upset with Trump is because I was supposed to be semi-retired and because of the economy I cannot catch a break.

The people I deal with have come up with $50,000 to $150,000 in cash,the only people that were able to do that during the Obama administration were those who lost thier jobs and cashed out thier 401k,I turn down more work in 30 days now,then I did in the 8 years under Obama.

Obama was in it for the big banks and pharma anybody thinking he was thier guy was delusional.

He bent everybody over and they loved it and came back for more because he whispered sweet nothings in the ear.

Personaly I prefer a president that does not mince words,tells it like it is and gets results over one that makes promises that never materialized for anybody but the top 1%.

Now,I have not posted anything that has not already proven to be true,you posted Trumps connection to the Russians a claim that has been proven false.

And it took 3 years and millions of taxpayers money to prove something that never existed to begin with.

So your whole post was based on a falsehood that was already proven wrong.

So here we are 3 years later and millions of taxpayers money and it is still the same tired song and dance.

Trump sucks and the Russians did it,to bad you guys cannot sing and dance with your own pocket books instead of making everybody else pay for your fantasies.

But it’s the governments free money anyways,right?
    Last edited by Richard; December-04-19 at 02:14 PM.

So your whole post was based on a falsehood that was already proven wrong.

So here we are 3 years later and millions of taxpayers money and it is still the same tired song and dance.

Trump sucks and the Russians did it,to bad you guys cannot sing and dance with your own pocket books instead of making everybody else pay for your fantasies.

But it’s the governments free money anyways,right?
    You have a lot of talking points but no links or proof Richard. Could you maybe back up your words with something?

True, the Mueller Report found no evidence of collusion with Russia and famously didn't make a decision on his obstruction of justice, because he couldn't.

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller declared.

Why would an innocent man obstruct justice in the investigation?
    Probably because he's pro-Russia. Better yet, why would the President go against his own intelligence agencies and say that he believes Vladi Putin that Russia didn't meddle in our election?
    Think about that. Our President is so pro-Russia, he'd go against the conclusive evidence of his own agencies!! 17 agencies found Russia messed with our election.
    Ronald Reagan is rolling in his grave, as Don Trump does Russia's bidding on the world stage.
    Obama did nothing even close to something so outrageous. He didn't save the country, but he started health care reform and kept the ship steady.

^ there is plenty of proof out there easily searched if you were really interested.

Look around you,Detroit and other cities are still paying the consequences of the mortgage meltdown down.

You have to be blind to be asking for proof that millions were put out of thier homes,thousands of small banks wiped out in order to transfer the banking industry to five banks controlling the majority of banking in the US.

Obama kept the ship steady? He sold it out to big banks and big pharmaceutical they were the ones that benefitted from the healthcare reform.

In your post you said “ true the mueller report found no proof of collusion with Russia”

But yet you are still saying Trump is tied to Russia,what was the point of spending millions and wasting 3 years on an investigation If the results do not fit what you want to believe or think what they should be?

You guys keep coming up with this get Trump at whatever cost to the country facts be damned and based on because you think it is true it must be.

And still no answer to

What have the Democrats accomplished in the last 3 years for the country outside of we are working hard to get rid of Trump for you ?

I know why you guys keep refusing to answer the question,they have not done a thing outside of wasting taxpayers money.

And for that they will hand you four more years of Trump,so you might as well make your life easier and just enjoy his smiling face,because you guys have zero on your plate.

17 intelligence agencies found evidence that Russia messed with the election.

Started and ignored under the Obama administration.

The FBI messed with the election just as the DNC did,but you have no problem there,let alone being able name the 17 intelligence agencies that found Russia messed with the election.

Guess what,The United States has been messing with other countries elections before you and I were even born just as every other country does.

It does not take a combined 17 intelligence agencies to figure that one out,if it does we have a bigger problem the Trump.

It was not 17 intelligence agencies that decided that,even though nobody can actually name them,it was singular people in the intelligence community that came to the conclusion that for the last 60 years Russia has been messing with our election process.

They allready knew that just like they know snow is cold,it does not take a lot of intelligence to figure out what was already known.

For the ones just born yesterday we push democracy,Russians and the progressive left in this country pushes socialism and communism,it has been that way for decades and will continue to be.

That is how it works.

But this was all discussed ad nauseous in the get Trump thread where like minded people already had Trump in prison 3 years ago.

But yet here we are still going down the fantasy road of Trump sucks,because that is all you guys have,3 years later and it is still your only recourse,Trump sucks,yawn.
    Last edited by Richard; December-04-19 at 10:23 PM.

Why would an innocent man obstruct justice in the investigation?
    Probably because he's pro-Russia. Better yet, why would the President go against his own intelligence agencies and say that he believes Vladi Putin that Russia didn't meddle in our election?
    Think about that. Our President is so pro-Russia, he'd go against the conclusive evidence of his own agencies!! 17 agencies found Russia messed with our election.
    His kowtowing to Putin certainly lends credence to the "pee tapes" being legit.

Richard, can Donald Trump support Russia, but not have worked directly with them on the 2016 election? The answer is Yes. He's doing it every day in his work.

Maybe he tried trading favors like he did with Ukraine.
    What a scumbag. Obama's pinky finger has more dignity than this lowlife. Mocking disabled people, telling people he can kill someone and still have supporters, f'ing pornstars, marrying an immigrant and then attacking them everywhere. What a guy. What a leader.

...yeah Obama's at fault for the mortgage crisis. Give me a break.

^ there is plenty of proof out there easily searched if you were really interested.

Look around you,Detroit and other cities are still paying the consequences of the mortgage meltdown down.

You have to be blind to be asking for proof that millions were put out of thier homes,thousands of small banks wiped out in order to transfer the banking industry to five banks controlling the majority of banking in the US.

Obama kept the ship steady? He sold it out to big banks and big pharmaceutical they were the ones that benefitted from the healthcare reform.

In your post you said “ true the mueller report found no proof of collusion with Russia”

But yet you are still saying Trump is tied to Russia,what was the point of spending millions and wasting 3 years on an investigation If the results do not fit what you want to believe or think what they should be?

You guys keep coming up with this get Trump at whatever cost to the country facts be damned and based on because you think it is true it must be.

And still no answer to

What have the Democrats accomplished in the last 3 years for the country outside of we are working hard to get rid of Trump for you ?

I know why you guys keep refusing to answer the question,they have not done a thing outside of wasting taxpayers money.

And for that they will hand you four more years of Trump,so you might as well make your life easier and just enjoy his smiling face,because you guys have zero on your plate.

17 intelligence agencies found evidence that Russia messed with the election.

Started and ignored under the Obama administration.

The FBI messed with the election just as the DNC did,but you have no problem there,let alone being able name the 17 intelligence agencies that found Russia messed with the election.

Guess what,The United States has been messing with other countries elections before you and I were even born just as every other country does.

It does not take a combined 17 intelligence agencies to figure that one out,if it does we have a bigger problem the Trump.

It was not 17 intelligence agencies that decided that,even though nobody can actually name them,it was singular people in the intelligence community that came to the conclusion that for the last 60 years Russia has been messing with our election process.

They allready knew that just like they know snow is cold,it does not take a lot of intelligence to figure out what was already known.

For the ones just born yesterday we push democracy,Russians and the progressive left in this country pushes socialism and communism,it has been that way for decades and will continue to be.

That is how it works.

But this was all discussed ad nauseous in the get Trump thread where like minded people already had Trump in prison 3 years ago.

But yet here we are still going down the fantasy road of Trump sucks,because that is all you guys have,3 years later and it is still your only recourse,Trump sucks,yawn.

You do realize that this country went through a time called the Cold War,where kids were taught duck and cover in schools while thier parents were building bomb shelters in thier back yards.

People were living thier lives not knowing if they were going to live from one second to the next out of fear of a nuclear attack.

Russia and the US have nuclear weapons 100 times more powerful then were dropped on Japan.

Trump should be haveing discussions with Russia and every other country in the world,friend or foe.

It is his job.

It is funny how people care more about thier perceptions of what Trump did in the Ukraine with no proof then they do about a Vice President of the United States who is on tape bragging about how he stopped a corruption investigation into a company that his son was on the board of.

No problem with that.

You keep bring up that Trump colluded with the Russians in 2016,put up or shut up as they say,just because you personally think he did it does not make it so.

If you could share your evidence with the rest of the country it would be great,you are just parroting AJ/BHam in the Trump sucks thread where every day he had Trump locked up because he was so convinced it was true,but yet here we are with Trump still your president.

Obama has dignity?

He literally threw millions of Americans into the streets in order to remain beholden to the banks,the banks never lost a dime in that houseing crises,millions were evicted,Your taxpayers dollars paid off the banks and thier foreclosed home was sold for pennies on the dollar.

Maybe that is dignified to you but to me it is not,you guys had no problem with him throwing millions of Americans out of thier homes with many still not recovered from the impact,then turn around and cry that kids are drinking out of the toilet at the border.

Thats why you guys hate Trump so much,because he is actually beholden to America and that burns you up.

This is America no president needs to suck up to anybody like Obama felt the need to while he was giving away billion in taxpayers money to foreign governments in order to buy time until his term was up.

If he had any balls to begin with Trump would not be having to run around cleaning up the messes he created.

Nothing he did was not a resolution,he spent 8 years kicking the can down the road,wars,heathcare,immigration,DACA,trade deals,it was all time designed to expire after his term so the next president would have to deal with it so he could save face.

You posted

Trump married an immigrant then attacked them everywhere.

You cannot even recognize the difference between a legal immigrant and an illegal immigrant so there is that level.

I would probably F a porn star if I was not married just like the millions of other men would,the problem is claims being made,like you are doing,where people are guilty in your mind without a shrewd of proof.

That would be like me saying ,I think you Fd a goat so you have no credibility in any of these discussions anyways.

That is just nasty so no need to continue to reply to you.

See how that works.

You do realize that this country went through a time called the Cold War,where kids were taught duck and cover in schools while thier parents were building bomb shelters in thier back yards..
    So... the cold war is over, so it's OK for our president to cede American influence to Russia?

You posted
    Trump married an immigrant then attacked them everywhere.
    You cannot even recognize the difference between a legal immigrant and an illegal immigrant so there is that level.

All those kids Trump put in cages were NOT illegal immigrants - they were seeking asylum - legally.

I would probably F a porn star if I was not married

But would you do so WHILE your wife was in labor? That is what Trump did.

rb336 layed it out for you Richard.

Surely you see how nuts it is to have a sitting President support Vladimir Putin over his own intelligence agencies? That's what he did in the press conference with Putin there. Said there are two schools of thought. Donald Trump is actively pushing Putin's agenda, even against his own intelligence departments. This is a bigger issue than mortgage crisis, immigration, anything.

Nobody has layed out anything actually

The cages as you call them were there before Trump,built during the Obama administration,please show me where you two advocated against them at that time.

Otherwise it makes it appear as if you are making decisions based on no research and biased.

DeLemur

Clearly you know little about and have little experience with our intelligence agencies.

I am still waiting for you to name the 17 intelligence agencies,you should be able to sense you keep referencing them as a solid talking point.

Please name them for me.

There was never 17 intelligence agencies.

They took people from the intelligence community,private and government,stuck them in a room and asked in your opinion did Russia meddle in the 2016 elections.

You know what they determined? Yes Russia meddled in the 2016 elections.

Geee what a world revelation.

Under the Obama administration they were warned Russia was attempting to meddle in the 2016 elections,and they did nothing.

Just as the same thing happened in 1950 all the way up to 2016.

Its what they do and it is what we do to other countries,always has been always will be.

Are you guys really that young were you are just learning about life?

You can buy anybody you want in the intelligence field,FBI,CIA,DAs office police everybody is for sale and it is proven time and time again.

The intelligence buisness is a trillion dollar business a year,let me know when you are ready to trust your life to the intelligence community,many have in the past and lost.

So you take that with a grain of salt.

Everybody makes thier life and mission relevant,if they did not they would not exist.

If I was Trump I would trust everybody as far as I could throw them,the intelligence community tried to undermine the 2016 elections on their own,and you expect to just put blind faith in them?

Guess what Obama did the exact same thing during the Fast and Furious hearings and used the presidential clause so his people did not have to testify.

The same exact thing Trump is doing,where was the outcry when Obama did it?

Two sets of rules.

In the Ukraine thing,Trump released more records that were under the protection of the national security clause then Obama ever released.

Trump was never forced to release the phone calls records,he could have buried them under the national security clause,but he did not.

He made them available to the public in full disclosure.

So what you really need to do is A: name the 17 intelligence agencies.

That was something AJ/Bham could never do in the 1000 posts in the Trump sucks thread,which is what this thread is,just going down the road already traveled.

B:Show with proof outside of your mind where Trump has ever not put this country first as it is his job to do.

How you Personally feel about a subject has zero to do with anything,it is not about you or me it is about somebody that was elected to put this countries best interest first despite the hurt feelings it creates.

I guess the easiest way to put it is he was elected because he had balls and was not afraid to crumble under the outcry of PC correctness.

It is no different in real life,you can smile and shake somebody’s hand but still be prepared to stand your ground when it is needed.

The way people perceive things is unreal at times.

If you guys are really serious about wanting to know what is really going on in the Ukraine,Russia and the United States and who is paying for it and why here is a good start.

Pay close attention to the dates and why it was all engineered.

This guy helped and financed the regime change in the Ukraine that was recently replaced due to corruption,and is based in the UK,Ukraine,United States and influenced United States Presidents and senators.

Sense 2003 the United States has played this game in the name of democracy and people wonder why Trump trusts few and what is really at stake.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLPxyDlQfBc
    Last edited by Richard; December-06-19 at 10:32 PM.

You're believing b.s. on youtube and I'm giving you official sources.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...2tfGayRvmSxNA4

Its easy to construct false narratives when they're not built on trusted organizations, Richard. You're playing with fantasy at best, Russian propaganda at worse. I stand with our intelligence agencies. You can support a random video on youtube with no author.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast