Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Biden tells voter to vote for Bernie or Elizabeth. Ok Joe!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-and-elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby_ View Post
    This is so much more than mudslinging. If everything being reported is true Trump tried to use the power of his office to leverage a foreign government into helping him defeat a potential political opponent in the United States.

Off the top of my head, there are at least three crimes committed here: extortion, conspiracy to engage in extortion w/Rudy Giuliani, and conspiracy to violate federal election law to obtain foreign interference also with Rudy Giuliani.
    With your expertise how come you are not heading up the intelligence committee,you may have missed your calling.

I kinda like this whole,off of the top of my head,you are guilty,kinda makes dictators feel all warm and fuzzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post

“Well, god love you. You got the right candidate in Bernie,” Biden said. “And Elizabeth, or whomever you have.”

If he was in the south he could have just said,well, bless your heart.

He is not Bernie Sanders,why would he even pretend to be him,most are wise enough to see through the pandering.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    Conflict resolution was the topic that night.
    A trbal member from the Traverse Band of Chippewa was a speaker. The tribe and the State of Michigan were at odds over fishing rights at the time. What hesaid about truth that night has stuck with me to this day.

He had us all imagine a pumpkin. Since it was the middle of October. He held up this imaginary pumpkin and said how nice this pumpkin is. Smooth, round, unblemished, perfect for carving. Now turn it around, not so great.

Truth is like that. Depends on which side of the pumpkin you see.

Your truth may not be my truth.

That Christmas Tree is rarely perfect it seems to have a side that goes against the wall. Hidden from view. That is truth too.
    Kind of like alternative facts. Kellyanne Conway would be proud of you.

Seriously though, in my opinion, truth is not malleable. The notion of my truth and your truth is bunk. Some people believe the world is flat. It might be their truth, but it isn't the truth.

Hey I recognize this approach.

If, everything being reported is true, then..............

Rachel Maddow and the other minions at MSDNC made millions doing it.

Sorry, next time I won't give Benedict Donald the benefit of the doubt.

You mistake Natural, Physical, Scientific truth with Supernatural, Metaphysical, Pseudoscientific Beliefs.

For five years this Biden and Son Ukraine thing was back burnered by MSM.
    This get Trump at any cost fiasco concerning a phone call has now put the issue on the front burner. Good intentions often go awry.

I guess it does matter now.

Trump and his posse are jumping on this with both feet. Lets see if the 2020 dems jump in too.
    Last edited by Dan Wesson; September-21-19 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post

this is a conservative magazine. of course they're going to take things out of context [[if it was said). I couldn't find anything, except from the WE, where he said that.
    Last edited by Maof; September-21-19 at 02:49 PM.

This is so much more than mudslinging. If everything being reported is true Trump tried to use the power of his office to leverage a foreign government into helping him defeat a potential political opponent in the United States.

Off the top of my head, there are at least three crimes committed here: extortion, conspiracy to engage in extortion w/Rudy Giuliani, and conspiracy to violate federal election law to obtain foreign interference also with Rudy Giuliani.
    There are multiple issues here. Giuliani pressing for improper information from Ukraine whether or not the President was calling the shots, the amazing coincidence of Joe Bidens's son being chosen to be on the board of the largest natural gas producer in Ukraine. Hunter Biden was appointed after Joe Biden's visited the Ukraine. Joe Biden bragged that he had forced the firing of Ukraine's attorney general on that visit. That attorney general was investigating the company Hunter Biden would work for. Another issue that I haven't seen recently in the news was that the Obama Administration may have toppled the elected government of Ukraine. Russia's invasion of Crimea was seen as a response to Obama/Biden/Hillary's Ukrainian coup.
    How and why the U.S. Government Perpetrated the
    2014 Coup in Ukraine

If the topic is about misusing executive power, then Biden is up to his neck in misusing executive power in Ukraine and having been part of overthrowing an elected government is probably a bigger deal than any pull Uncle Joe might have had getting Hunter a board position.

I thought I had read this before.

“Extortion, conspiracy to engage in extortion, and violating federal election law,” said host Alex Witt. “Do you agree with all those premises?”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/con...kraine-gambit/

See video in the article.

MSDNC talking points.

By the way. How did I come across that article?

https://news.google.com/stories/CAAq...S&ceid=US%3Aen

A little over half way down the page left side.

Name:  Untitled.png4.png
Views: 536
Size:  71.4 KB
    Last edited by Dan Wesson; September-22-19 at 02:43 AM.

^^^ I'm surprised Trump has not jettisoned Giuliani by now.....

You don't say...

The whistleblower didn't actually hear the call

Buried in a recent article noteCNN d by the Daily Wire's Ashe Schow, "The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications," adding "Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work."

From the CNN article...

"The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said."
    Hearsay?

Now on to China for the other shoe to drop...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...es-hunters-1bn

I heard from my uncle who heard from the waitress at the coffee shop who heard from her brother that an unnamed source high up within the DNC,that if they win the election they are planning on rounding of all of those that in thier head does not agree with them,and placing them in re-education camps.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    this is a conservative magazine. of course they're going to take things out of context [[if it was said). I couldn't find anything, except from the WE, where he said that.

I saw that posted somewhere else. I'm not familiar with the source. It's a fact that Biden does not support Medicare for all. He will lose votes to Bernie or Warren over that.

^ they said the same things about the current president,but yet here we are.

On the age aspect,are there not a few Dems in the house approaching thier 80s that seems not to matter?

Default This thing is taking on a life of it's own

Could the whistle blower been a psy-op by the Giuliani/Trump camp?

Default Giuliani in Attack Dog Mode!

Name:  1.png
Views: 532
Size:  57.9 KB

Name:  2.png
Views: 528
Size:  55.1 KB

That’s why they manufactured the whole Russian collusion and impeach Trump charade,to keep eyes off of thier own dirty deals.

I guess they would rather see 6 years of Pence as president,but not really,they are not that stupid.That is why the whole knowing it will go nowhere distractions gets played out.

The Dems and MSM are circling the wagons...

Charge... Countercharge.

Tempest in a fishbowl.

I thought I had read this before.

“Extortion, conspiracy to engage in extortion, and violating federal election law,” said host Alex Witt. “Do you agree with all those premises?”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/con...kraine-gambit/

See video in the article.

MSDNC talking points.
    What are you implying?

The charges are obvious. Any person capable of thinking for themselves would say the same thing.

Name:  1.png
Views: 532
Size:  57.9 KB

Name:  2.png
Views: 528
Size:  55.1 KB

Did you see his interview with Como? He put his foot in his mouth several times for everyone to see and hear. The guy needs to take a seat because his "lawyering" skills have deteriorated. Or maybe it had something to do with his recent dye job....https://www.celebitchy.com/wp-conten.../rudy-dye1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    There are multiple issues here. Giuliani pressing for improper information from Ukraine whether or not the President was calling the shots, the amazing coincidence of Joe Bidens's son being chosen to be on the board of the largest natural gas producer in Ukraine. Hunter Biden was appointed after Joe Biden's visited the Ukraine. Joe Biden bragged that he had forced the firing of Ukraine's attorney general on that visit. That attorney general was investigating the company Hunter Biden would work for. Another issue that I haven't seen recently in the news was that the Obama Administration may have toppled the elected government of Ukraine. Russia's invasion of Crimea was seen as a response to Obama/Biden/Hillary's Ukrainian coup.
    How and why the U.S. Government Perpetrated the
    2014 Coup in Ukraine

If the topic is about misusing executive power, then Biden is up to his neck in misusing executive power in Ukraine and having been part of overthrowing an elected government is probably a bigger deal than any pull Uncle Joe might have had getting Hunter a board position.
    I addressed this issue here in the Trump thread, where it belongs. What Biden did or didn't do is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Did you see his interview with Como? He put his foot in his mouth several times for everyone to see and hear. The guy needs to take a seat because his "lawyering" skills have deteriorated. Or maybe it had something to do with his recent dye job....https://www.celebitchy.com/wp-conten.../rudy-dye1.jpg
    If the Biden story had any merit, and Trump wanted a legitimate investigation, he would have pressed someone with authority within the government to look in to it. The fact that he sent Rudy Giuliani says it all [[that he wanted dirt).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast