Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Detroit randomly in "Happy Endings" TV show last night any other random sightings?

http://video.tvguide.com/Happy+Endin...?autoplay=true

The Charles building on the corner of second and willis was randomly in the tv show last night at 14:05 into the episode on the link above. Funny why they used that clip nothing else was detroit, they are not in detroit, and the windows outside do not match the windows for the inside scene.

Learn how to use punctuation to make your statements coherent. Thank you.

get a life

Quote Originally Posted by eno View Post
    Made sense on the second read, the first read I was just skimming...don't be a jerk

Dr. Emil Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eno View Post
    Just to balance out the argument, go ahead...be a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitind View Post
    get a life
    Get a grammar guide and use it.

Why are DY posters becoming increasingly banal?

Quote Originally Posted by BrushStart View Post
    Simple. Comes from the whole facebook/twitter bully philosophy. You can be as mean as you want to be if you are cloaked in a shroud of secrecy.

A lot of the more interesting posters just get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    Simple. Comes from the whole facebook/twitter bully philosophy. You can be as mean as you want to be if you are cloaked in a shroud of secrecy.
    While that may be true, that is not what banal means, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintMe View Post
    While that may be true, that is not what banal means, my friend.
    The bullying was just one facet of the triteness.

Silly me, I thought this thread was about those Miami hookers and a direct-to-dvd masterpiece.

I just thought it was pretty cool that a detroit building showed up in a tv show randomely. The TV show had nothing to do with detroit and had no other images of detroit. Instead people comment about punctuation and grammer. So I guess if you have nothing better to do then try to correct the way people type on a informal online discussion group there are more issues that need to be resolved.

The real question why and how this building showed up on this show. To me it is pretty random. To someone else I forgot a comma or elongated a sentance. Feel free to mark up this post with your red pencil. Life is short enjoy it and stop being an ass. If you knew the Charles building you would think it is pretty cool and question how it got added as well.

Actually, as long as you are taking the time to post on the net; it wouldn't hurt to try to write a decent sentence. A little practice goes a long way.

true that.

It's stock footage. The Charles was used as an establishing shot in a 90s sitcom. I can't recall which one, but it was the apartment of a secondary character.